1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House - [7/27] Petite Ai [Hi! Raincoat Children]

Mar 28, 2007

1. [​IMG]

[Hi! Raincoat Children : Petite Ai]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

A) Default Outfit: (Raincoat, Sailor Uniform (Top and bottom), Umbrella (does not open, random color))
      Extra Outfit: (Bonnet, Dress, Socks)

B) Default Outfit: (Raincoat, Sailor Uniform (Top and bottom), Umbrella (does not open, random color))
      Extra Outfit: (Hat, Blouse, Pants)

Includes: Doll, cottom comforter, Certificate, Default Box,
      2 pairs of shoes (Boots, Mary-Janes), Eyelash, Wig,
      Eyes (14mm Green Glass Eyes)

Price: $380.00

*Items not listed are not included.
      *Limited to 10 sets

Updates on July 27, 7PM (Korean Time)
      July 27, 6AM (EST)

We will look forward for your interest.

www.ainai.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. More images of Tribute Ai Jin:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. Will we see classic AI body soon? and also will Meoloo's head fit on this new classic body? or is this body now too big for it?

So is this the MSD size body we have been waiting for?

4. Hi :)
      Classic Ai body picture will be released next week.
      I doubt that it will fit Meoloo's head.
      Classic Sariel's head is size of regular Ai's head.
      (I have asked them if Classic Sariel's head will fit Ai girl or boy body, but haven't got the answer yet)

This is not the MSD sized doll.
      It is a very different size then any other dolls out in the market now.
      Just think of it as blown up Petite Ai.
      I think they wanted to make somewhat like porcelain dolls.
      Junior Ai is 'planned' to be released in the middle of this year...
      but we will see....

Have a great day!

5. when will Charlotte be released ?

6. She will be released on 5/1 7PM.
      Which will be May 1st, 6am EST.

Thank you :)

7. Will Charlotte have the same body as that of Odree?

8. Yes, Charlotte will share same body as Odree, which is same as Little Junior Ai girl body.

9. BODY: I read on the custom house site that she will have some changes to the little junior Ai body! her breast are made smaller than Odress and her body overall is smaller but based off the Little Junior. I think this body matches her young face much better! If you look at the custom house site at coming soon area you can see a few upper shots of her body :)

10. Is Odree being released again as a standard? it seems like they are saying these molds are limited by the date range ? seems strange to not offer them as basics too?

Are they limited in number too?

11. Charlotte will be offered throughout the entire month of May. :)
      Just like Odree, she is a monthly limited too.

About the body, I am sorry for the wrong info.
      Her breasts are smaller than Odree or Little Junior girls body.

Thank you :)

12. Has she been released yet and all sold out, or is she still not up for sale yet? She is a cutie, hope I haven't missed her!

13. May 1st
      sweetie she goes on sale for a month

14. [5/20] - Fairy Ai Ramiel will be released :)

15. Wow nice wings! how tall will they be are they new body? or is this the Petite Ramiel with magnetic unique wings and pointed fairy ears added?

16. hmmm...
      that's a good question.
      I didn't even bother to think about the possibility of new body.
      I will get back to you as soon as I get answers :)

Thank you!

17. It is not new body but original body with magnets in the back.
      Therefore the wings are detachable.
      And YES! Fairy Ai Ramiel comes with fairy ears :) (not separate parts)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      you can see the ear in this picture.