1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ardichan

Mar 19, 2007

1. I figured it's about time I created my own feedback thread... >_< Anyways... I didn't expect myself to be such an active memeber here in the marketplace, but seeing that I've done a few trades and sales, and am now trying to let go of some of my resin family... might be a good idea to start a thread.... :)

2. I bought an Elf Yder head from Ardichan. Smooth transaction, no problems, lovely person. Thank you!

3. I bought a CP luts type 2 female body from Ardichan a few months back and she even worked with me with payment. Great person to deal with and great to work with.:aheartbea

Thank you for everything.:aheartbea

DragonDavy1
      :aninja:

4. I bought a head from Archidan and I couldn't have asked for a smooth, more wonderful transaction.

5. i bought ardi's dollshe hound kenji saluki, who is now gabriel saluki, and the whole transaction was a pleasure! she let me do a short layaway which was very helpful for me!
      communication was great and i'm very pleased with her as a seller, i recommend her to anyone! :)
      and of course i looove my new boy, just gorgeous :D
      thankyou for everything!

6. Very good service!

7. I just bought a Volks China Punk outfit from Ardichan and everything went wonderfully smoothly - thank you. :)

Great communication and brand new, lovely outfit!

Can't recommend highly enough! :)

8. I just bought a Volks SD13 boy body from Ardichan, and she was *fabulous* to work with! She communicates promptly and is very sweet & straightforward to work with. Her shipping was very reasonable (and FAST!), and the body was packaged perfectly, even in its original box. I don't even need to say it, but the body was in PERFECT condition. Thank you, Ardichan!

9. Bought a MNF WS Shiwoo Elf with both heads.
      Ardichan is great to deal with very fast shipping. Thank you very much!

10. I sold a pair of SDF hands to Ardichan and she was such a sweet buyer! Couldn't have asked for better. Paid right away and let me know when they arrived safe and sound. I would be more then happy to see her come back! :D

Thanks again, and you enjoy those hands. :)

11. I boguht and Elf Kirill from Ardichan. She was very nice and was very helpful. Her shipping was great and FAST. The doll was packaged perfectly, even in its original DoD of bag. I don't even need to say it, but the doll was in perfect condition. Thank you so much, Ardichan ^___^

12. I bought an Elf Lishe 2006 head from Ardichan. The transaction was pleasant, with constant PMs. The head was shipped promptly and although the post office messed up, Ardichan was totally sweet about it and made enquiries. Fortunately the head arrived, no problem, exactly as described, and very well packaged. Definitely recommended!

13. I bought a Delf body from Ardichan and the whole transaction was awesome! The body arrived quickly and very well packaged, couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

14. I bought a doll from Ardichan. Super easy to deal with, kept me informed throughout the transaction, which was very smooth. Very sweet and highly recommended.:thumbup

15. I bought an SDF Ethan from Ardichan. She was an amazing seller! She was quick to respond to PMs, courteous and helpful. Ethan arrived quickly and safely in his original box, very nicely packaged. I definitely recommend Ardichan as a seller; she was wonderful!

Thank you so much!

16. Just recieved my Juri '06 head in the mail today. :cheer

The transaction was excellent. Ardichan kept me informed by PM when the shipping was slightly delayed, but that was no problem. ^^ Arrived safely packaged and quickly. I would definitely buy from Ardichan again, anytime!

17. Purchased DOI full Kalix set. Very Pleased ! Seller is a wonderful person always ready to please~Very Friendly always keeping me updated with transaction. ^_^ Thank you !!

18. Ardichan purchased a body from me, the transaction went smoothly and everything worked out great :) Cheers

19. Ardichan bought a expensive layaway doll from me and paid promptly and had GREAT communication each time. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

Arnie

20. Ardichan was kind enough to allow a layaway on a doll body for me. He is magnificent - I couldn't be more pleased with him or the entire transaction. Judging from his condition on arrival, she took great care of him and packaged him with care for his safe delivery. She is great to deal with and I hope to do so again! I highly recommend Ardichan!!