1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll UHt-01, 02, & 03 Cupi, Dede & Pring~!

Mar 17, 2007

1. Has anyone else seen this cutie yet?

UHt-03 Pring

I think I am in love :aheartbea

2. Amagash!! How CUTE!!! She looks like a tinier version of a doll I have right now :D eee~ *wants*.

3. She's adorable! Can't wait to see more pics of her. Do you know if her price includes the outfit? I checked their website and it looks like it may not, but to soon to tell.

4. She looks adorable. I'm waiting for DeDe owners pics to see how the unidoll tinies look. I wanted a Dede but I wasn't to thrilled with the naked joint pictures

Journey : no outfit for that price the outfit is +278

5. So very cute! These companies are killing me!

Lishe

6. Adorable, but are there people who've bought any of the first two dolls yet? Dede and Cupi? Pity the boy didn't come with his outfit and suitcase, he looks so cute and lost at the station in those pictures.

7. Oh Crap
      .....love her

AreeElf ...were were the naked pictures ?
      I wanted to see if they were jointed torso

I love the look of this one ....I wish I could see her ears ...with a name like Pring she would make a wonderful Elf :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea ???

8. Non jointed torso I remember seeing them before, found it:
      [​IMG]

duplife posted them in news.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101311

I was all enamored with Dede and was waiting for owners pictures since she wasn't limited I didn't want another Petsha like problem. Plus I wasn't sure what clothes these tinies would take. They seem slimmer than most tinies. From the pictures the jointing system is very similarto the new dod body. It can swaricco and has double jointed elbow. I'm still wondering if I like double jointed elbows or not. Petsha has them, it allows fot exta hand mobility but I find it ugly and unnatural if the doll isn't wearing long sleeves. The double jointed elbow in the unidoll is nice in that it's hidden joints.

They do have the most adorable head sculpts

9. ...I think I might need to save up for her.. and I just love that outfit... but 278 is sooo expensive :...(

10. Chibi I think the pricing on the outfit is so high bacause of the headgear. $278 does seem a bit high I wonder if it's made of silk tulle and silk chiffon.

11. $278 for the clothes is a high price regardless of materials. But yeah, they are awful cute... I love that doll so much too! I have plenty of tinies now, I don't need another! Really!
      But I'm impressed by the face AND the jointing. The idea of tinies with high posability makes me very interested. the double joints that are hidden look fantastic. I'm interested to see what people think after they have them.

Darned tmptation! Another doll on my want list!

12. I love her little nose. Has anyone gotten a Dede or Cupi here? Don't seem to find any owners photos.

13. Mhhh Im not sure Im interested in another this size , especially with the solid torso

they look very similar in stature to the Dollshe, and Moon is more than enough for me
      ...although I would love a Moon boy ....:aheartbea my baby Smegol LOL

Dunno I think I will pass now I have seen the body
      dont think the resin would match Dollshe so I could do a head swap
      mmmhhhhh wondering now

Lucy has a similar joint and she is very poseable too

poseable tinys ... the Domuya ...I have a Domuya body and Bambie cronie head

there is NOTHING nothing like at all ...I would use the word amazing
      even her feet are jointed
      awesome ...there is one drawback of having tiny dolls that will go in any pose ...they have crazy everything , the legs , arms ...hell even the torso spins around or rolls to the side ..every time I pick her up Im never sure which way around anything is
      feet backwards ..calf sideways ...thighs anyway!!it takes me an hour to sort her out LOL

I have thought of suedeing her , that would fix it ..mhhh yes it would
      but Im not a fan of wireing

...mhhh sorry got sidetracked LOL

14. tinybear: I'm not a fan of sueding and wiring but I do opt for low temp hot glue. It fixed up my wishel's flopy head problem, lol. Domuya bodies look cool especially the extra feet action. I am very curious to see owners pictures of the unidoll tiny. It said for Dede and Cupi that they ship in mid March if you ordered in February so maybe people who ordered them will be getting them soon.

Chibikarin can we make this the discussion thread for unidoll tinies in general, since we don't have one. I think you could achieve the same look of the outfit with fancy ribbon and tulle. You can use a really nice beaded bracelet for the headdress. $278 is the same cost for a lady morghayne outfit for a large doll and more than a violetfern one too.

15. yeha, that outfit wouldn't take long to make out of some gauze and tuule. the beading might take awhile... and the little shoes are just darling though!

16. I think she is cute, but don't care for dolls with the half closed eyes. I do like Dede, though, wish some owner pictures would turn up. And I do wish they'd sell the Dede outfit in the pictures--I adore that beautiful rose color--but 278.00 for a doll outfit? I don't think so!

17. Normally I don't like dolls with closed eyes but well she just looks sooo cute :D and I updated the thread title to include all the UHt :)

18. I dont mind eyes half closed like that
      especially SA,Dollshe , Sleeping Rengemaru/Piccalo and that tiny Wishel

they remind me of laughing eyes :)

19. how tall do you think she'll be?

20. I really like Pring! I think her half closed eyes are so pretty!! My only concern is when they say she'll come with random eyes and wig! I am afraid they'll send something so different looking it'll change her whole personality!
      The dress is beautiful but way too expensive and I don't care much for ballet shoe! The headdress is cute!