1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion thread for DoT E-an and Tender E-an

Mar 10, 2007

1. Discussion topic for the new DoT girls!

I wonder if they have the new girl body....

2. :love New beauties :love
      I love their eye makeups and cheek colour :aheartbea
      Do you get them, Rilly? :fangirl:

3. .....I've just had my breath TAKEN AWAY. <333333 GORGEOUS.

4. omg it's soooo human I-ra. I'm in lurve. X3 Maybe Marla will get an SD form after all. >.>

-Abs

5. Wow....I really like them both!!! I think I'll have to save up for E-an... Still need to buy Yugiri after all! Here's hoping *fingers crossed*

6. :O I'm loving the T. E-Aan ... she is gorgeous. She's very mysterious, like H. Ducan

Kael is demanding I get her for him :roll: whatever. I hope she's like the H. Ducan option and comes with or without the clothes for awhile

7. ...You know, now I'm torn. Sumi-e was meant to be a MNF Shushu...or an MSD, at the least. But E-an...her face is so expressive to me.... **Smacks head on table**

Now I wanna know when she'll be stocked. O_O

8. lol Don't worry, you're not the only one who's been suckered Lady Vincira. My girl Marla was supposed to be an Unoa Lusis. >.O Darn this girl. Want, want, want. And I definitely hope she comes with those clothes. they are so full of win. X3

9. XDDD Sumi-e is meant to be a mournful sort of creature, but...with the right faceup....... MAN, I love the DOD sculpts.

The funny thing is...she...dresses kinda like I do. XD' I don't wear midriff tops, but everything else.... XD''''''

10. E-an is really pretty! Their outfits are very slick too. Tender E-an is ok. I think E-an is prettier?

When will they be released?

11. First thing I thought was she looked a bit like Shirou Tachibana. I guess that&#180;s because of her eye-shape. Pretty, pretty girl, but she doesn&#180;t really tempt me.

12. She really looks like a Homme I-ran, except the eye sculp is a bit more rounded than square-ish on the top? Either way both versions of E-an are gorgeous and I totally dig the outfit. :D Her faceup is excellent, DOD really do have very talented makeup artists. She also poses SO naturally and "real". *_* Can't wait until they release the updated boy-body. :aheartbea

13. I think Tender E-an looks a lot like Homme Ducan. E-an's face is the same as I-ra (except no elf ears it seems like).

These two girls have very wide faces though. Kind of like how big my Yume's head is O__O

14. Wow I just love them! O_O I'd really like to have Ean, the open eye one. More pretties.... <3

15. Both girls are very pretty.. But luckily I'm not at all tempted~ xD Which is so good. I can't wait to see them on the boards though!

16. Oh god, the T. E-An is pretty much my girl Izumi in one of her many incarnations. She's-- I think I'm sexually attracted to a doll. XD

17. E-an and Tender E-an are both very pretty. o.o I really would like to buy both....one of them could also make a good boy. ^^"
      And her legs are look so incredibly thin and long in this outfit. *likes it* *_*

18. both E-an and T.E-an are gorgeous!
      I love those outfits and the magazine cover look!

19. ....I LOVE HER!! I love both of them! ^_^ >_< now i'm confused on who I want after I get ducan ;__;. waaah..

20. I was actuealy going to get a female for my Sheung Fu XD E- an looks perfect for the character I had in mind for her ^^ I would love to change either one of them into a boy though :D

Too bad I plan on getting one more boy before her >_> Which means I'll have to wait a few months ;_;