1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll in Mind girls Flora and Cordelia ~Update

Mar 7, 2007

1. Denny just posted some more beautiful pictures of Flora~!

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1684102&postcount=3

I think I am in love :love

I really love Flora :aheartbea

2. there beautiful! After getting my DIM chosel...DIM has quickly become one of my favorite companies!

3. They look a lot like the DIM Happy girls Marianne/Odelia?. I can't remember their exact names. ^^;

4. I think they are supposed to be their older sisters or grown up versions

see this gallery thread posted by Denny Kim

5. I love Flora, but I don't like the body that much. Are there other body's that will match this size and collour doll? Ohhhh.. she is soo sweet. :D

6. Flora my end up being one of my "If I ever get another large doll" dolls :lol: I love how sweet she looks

7. I am crazy about Cordelia! Such a sweet face! How do DIM bodies attach feet and hands? I seem to recall reading that the S hooks in the hands rub against the resin and carve into the doll's wrist.

8. they are very cute and sweet, i may go for Flora, but I dont think they will fit in my family of ruffians.^^

9. Wow, I love them both, but Flora's really pulling me! I like her short rounder face and puppy eyes! I wish they were MSD size though...I only collect smaller size now.

10. I love love love Cordelia! :)
      I have a DIM Belita head on an old style Custom House body-- the match is nearly perfect. But I thought I heard somewhere that DIM had changed its resin recently; the newer dolls were more pink? So not sure if these heads will still match. But in any event, these two are so beautiful! I love DIM sculpts!!

11. I'm in love with Flora as well. I like girls with that sweet round (not too childish) face. I hope I can get her someday. She would be perfect for me with a sad face and long black wavy hair.^^

But DIM SD dolls sell out fast...

12. I like both of them. Flora seems sweeter and Cordelia seems more Asian. Looks like the skin color will be a bit pinker... I wonder what the "new bodies" will be. Better wrists, hopefully.

13. Cordelia is so beautiful! I've been waiting for these to make a few decisions, so I'm glad they've lived up to my expectations~ :aheartbea

I second the wrist issue, though. ^^ I don't have a DIM body, but I've heard their hooks will chip the resin, and that doesn't thrill me.

14. It says that they are sold out. Does anyone know if this is just because they are on preorder?

15. That's probably just because pre-order doesn't start until March 10 - which I think is Saturday? (Or maybe earlier, depending on their time zone.) They'll be available then.

16. They aren't sold out now.

17. I love Cordelia.
      In my opinion, she looks like the older version of DIM Happy Odelia! :D

18. I could swear I saw them both on ebay today......... love that Cordelia!

19. I'm probably the only one, but Cordelia reminds me of SD10 four sisters head, except older and prettier :D I LOOOOOOOOVE the new pictures of Flora! Oh my godddd, she is just stunning.

20. Flora is simply adorable... she could be trouble to my bank account!! ;)