1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Kid Delf head on MINI FEE's body

Mar 2, 2007

1. hey o_o I'm looking for a future doll girl to make pair with my Daichi ^^ i'd like to know if I can put a LUTS Kid Delf head on a LUTS MINI FEE Girl Body.. o_o

I'd REALLY need to know ;__;

thanks ^-^

2. I think I've seen an Ani head on a MNF body. And why does a Woori head seem familiar in this context --

Try a search, particularly in the picture request thread for Woori, and also for hybrid or hybrids.

3. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120767

Here's a photostory with a nara wth a mnf body. There's lots of people who do this, you just have to look around for them. Hobbywhelmed, there is someone who has a woori girl on a mnf body! I think she's in the kid delf database. :)

4. Here's my Delf Ttori head on MNF Lishe body. I love her bigger boobs. :)
      [​IMG]

5. I have a MNF body with my Ttory elf girl also. Warning, one nude pic there too.
      I think the match is really good but at least I had really big trouble trying to pair her with my MNF tan El, which I've since sold and gonna get her a bigger boyfriend to match to her facial proportions better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this helps. ^^

6. OMG! and how helps O__O'

thanks everyone ^^ I was almost doing a classical yaoi couple xDD
      I was thinking about an Ani head on a MNF girl body ^^ her face is so cute *-*

ah, meguone... I just LOVED your doll's face-up *___*

7. ah! one stupid questio x_x but I really don't know xDD
      the Ani's head glass eye could me changed to he acrylic one?
      cause there's some dolls in DoD that can't change o_o'

8. I have been wondering the same thing. This was so helpfull! Thanks so much for posting pictures!

9. I love the faceup on your girl..did you do it???

10. Adding yet another MNF Ttory girl... She'll most likely be an Ani head in the future.

[​IMG]

11. These might help:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68443&highlight=kid+delf+mnf

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105802&highlight=kid+delf+mnf
      There is also this MNF hybrid database:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64746&highlight=mnf+hybrids

I LOVE my KD Ani head on her new MNF body!
      Do a search for my QiXa and you will get plenty of pics! LOL
      YES you can change Ani's eyes- I switch from acrylics to glass all the time~even to blue glass marbles!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I love her more mature look.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I also prefer her delicate MNF hands and feet compared to the KD ones.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      The Ani head is really neat- you can make her look more mature or more shy and youthful.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Long and slender legs pose really well too!
      [​IMG]
      She looks great in all kinds of styles!
      [​IMG]
      Although QiXa HATES this pic, she knows it may be helpful for people to see the proportions of KD Ani and MNF look ok with and without clothing and wig!
      [​IMG]

13. A lots of good information here!!
      I thinking of put LUTS Kid Delf head on MINI FEE's body
      but not sure what will look like!! ^^

14. If it's possible to put a Kid Delf head on a MNF body, would it also be possible to put a MNF head on a Kid Delf body? I'd be interested in putting a MNF Shushu head on a KD body.

Tammy

15. I'd also like to see a KD on a BOY Mnf body. I really like Hoodoo but I'm not fond of the new KD body that I think they are going to start shifting over to. Lots of flexibility and awesome posing is...awesome, but I hate those elbow joints, and am not a fan of that waist joint either. x.x

16. I asked luts about boy kid delf heads on boy mini fee bodies, and they actually specifically said that hoodoo works well! I didn't even ask... maybe they just read my mind or something n_n

17. Wow, really? My only problem is that the boys have such chubby little faces that I'm afraid it would look weird on a more mature body. Its easier to pull off for a girl, I think. Or something? -Dork.-