1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Art INANNA SOO-DARK HUMAN Limited

Feb 28, 2007

1. Why are they releasing so quicky???????? I'm not a fan of Soo though XP

[​IMG]

2. Yeah, I saw this earlier. I think Luts needs to take a little breathing time between new dolls... :sweat Although I really like Soo, and I think she's cute...

3. But it's kind of cool in a way too how fast they update. :sweat

4. Yeah, but most doll owners can't buy like, 4 dolls at a time... :sweat I think it's nice, but I wonder as to how nice it is for the customers who would LIKE to buy some of these dolls, and just can't.

I do like the outfit though. I really want it. :aheartbea

5. That is a sexy outfit. I like the tiara too. :D Is this one normal skin too?

6. Thank you, Jesus, that she is not an elf!!!

If she was even a normal limited, I would be tempted to get her and have someone give her elf ears.... but there is no way I am going to pay over $1000 for a doll.

7. The dress -is- very pretty xD

8. LUTS!! Elf Chiwoo has not even sold out yet @.@
      Give people time to breatheeee..

This Soo looks very different.. more mature, I think.

9. I can see people being upset if she was just another limited, but this is a Delf Art. Easily twice the cost of a Limited and very few made. I guess I see them as being in a whole different class.

10. The pace of release is very fast :o
      And all dolls are fantastic and have beautiful faceups...:love
      So I'm waiting Shiwoo by POPPY now...

Her wig and dress looks lovely!! :D She has a ring? She must have manicure :aheartbea

11. Okay I want her wig like something-awful :D :D

12. Why must i be so cashflowless?! :( Goodbye, my beautiful lady...

13. o__o Ooooo, pretty girl with a pretty dress.... ^^

14. I'd say one of the prettiest Soo's I've seen, but not my style :) That wig is just gorgeous though!

15. Luts just updated with color photos.

16. Wow wow wow!

I wonder if the Luts artists ever get to rest with all the work they put into these dolls. I think they should ease the pace at which they release the beauties....I for one would never be able to splurge thousands on BJD within a couple of months. >______<

But hey, GO LUTS! :D She's beautiful!

17. Her faceup makes me literally drool...
      I don't like the style of her eyebrows though.. looks odd on a girl.

18. What a lovely dress she's wearing :fangirl: And her hands :love
      Her eyebrows are truely by POPPY! :lol:
      I won't try her. Anyone try her?

19. Yeah me too, actually I'm not too sure I like the new eyebrow style in general...

But putting that aside, she's wonderfully detailed---she even has painted fingernails!! And the dress is to die for XD.

20. She was released!
      "Releasing Only 3 sets world wide"