1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 37564

Feb 19, 2007

1. I've only sold a few little things, but I figured a feedback thread wouldn't hurt to put up. (^^; If you've had a transaction with me, please leave a comment. :)

2. I bought a pair of eyes from 37564 recently and they arrived quickly and well protected. I definately wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :) :) :)

3. I bought a wig from 37564 and it arrived quickly and in excellent condition. :D She also has great communication!

4. So, I just bought this outfit, and it arrived quickly and awesomely packaged. The whole transaction was fabulous and I'd totally do it again. Thank you very much. ^_^

5. I bought Soom body from 37563
      and I had a pleasant transaction with 37564 :D:D
      Ship out fast :)

I'll come and edit this once i go home and open box for the body :XD:

Thank you so much :3

6. 37564 bought a KN Bada head from me ^_^ She was great to deal with! She payed fast, and was very sweet. Communication was great, and she was patient with me.

I highly recommend her to anyone thinking of buying, or dealing with her!

7. I purchased a Soom Godo head from 37564 and the transaction went perfectly. The head arrived quickly, well-packaged and in beautiful shape, and she answered all my questions during the process.

8. 37564 Bought a body from me! She was wonderfull to deal with, fast payment and great communication! Completely trustworthy person~ Thank you so much!

9. She bought a Luts Symphony Blouse from me. The transaction was pleasant and easy. Very recommended as a buyer:)

10. I sold a wig to 37564. She paid quickly and she was very calm and understanding when I mistakenly sent it first class instead of priority. (The wig arrived safely and I gave her a refund of the difference, so it worked out in the end.)

Thanks for being a great buyer! :)

11. I bought a red fur wig from 37564. She kept me updated on the shipping status and it arrived within two days after shipping via first class. Easy and pleasant transaction, would recommend. :) Thanks!

12. 37564 commissioned a faceup from me. She was lovely to work with, paid promptly, responded quickly. Thank you again dear ^^

13. I bought a pair of MSD leather pants from 37564. They came quickly and were well packaged-- they smell a bit of smoke, but a good airing out will probably fix that! A very good seller and pleasant to deal with.

14. I bought a pair of jeans and shoes from 37564 and adore them! They fit my boy wonderfully. The communication was great, my items arrived super fast, and she was way nice on top of it. I would deffinitely do business with her again. Thank you~

15. :D I bought a wig from 37564. It's so cute and fits my boy very well~

The transaction and shipping went very smoothly!

16. I bought a pair of Glot wings from 37564 and they arrived quickly and safely. Very good communication and i would definately buy from 37564 again! Thanks!!

17. 37564 participated in my Dollmore GO and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Great communication and fast payment, I couldn't ask for more. ^__^ I'd gladly do business with her again.

Thanks so much for making my GO run so smoothly.
      =^-^=

18. Bought a MNF Striped shirt from 37564 and it arrived in perfect condition still in packaging and everything
      Over all a wonderful wonderful transaction!
      A+++ Seller

19. I bought a Luts An from this person and have not been happier ^.^ Great seller, would totally buy from again

20. I bought a ninodoll bada hybrid doll from 37564 and couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was prompt with her replies, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and kept me informed with everything every step of the way. She was extremely understanding and patient with me while my paypal was being established, and just an all around pleasant person to deal with. I would definately recommend doing business with her and would not hesitate to do so myself again. My new boy got home safe and sound quickly thanks to 37564!