1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing and Shoes for Dollmore Model girls? (two thread merged)

Feb 10, 2007

1. Can the model girls wear any of the dollheart shoes for girls? Anyone with any experience?

I had a pair of dollheart sd13 girl shoes once and they were much too big for my Lishe, since model doll's feet are bigger, I was just curious.

Thanks!

2. No, unfortunately. I had a pair of SD 13 shoes from Dollheart and they are not anywhere close to fitting, so I sold them. Her whole heel stuck out...It was a difference of at least an inch, so no way could they even be squeezed on.

The models have huge feet.

3. -_- Oh well, at least now I know

4. Maybe the SD13 boy shoes would fit? The shoes fit my DOT Ducan. How big are the model's feet?

5. SD13 boy shoes would fit. The ones for girls will not.

6. Another size to look for is Unoss, which is as big as SD13 boy size, and also fits Models. My Bella Auden is wearing a pair of shoes made for Unoss right now.

7. Oh, that's good to know. My Unoss hardly has any cool shoes to wear and my Bella A. has two pretty shoes she can borrow! :) Thanks for the tip.

8. There is not a big choice of shoes for these dolls on Dollmore site and I quess regular SD sized shoes woulden't fit them. So I'm wondering if there are any other shoes which fit these ladies? If yes, where to search them? Thanks for any help!

9. Hello everyone out there.
      I am saving for a Dollmore Model Doll Bonnie right now, and wanted to know where i can get clothes for her (I know, from dollmore, but are there other sites?

I searched for some sites, but i couldn't find any...
      is there someone who can help me?

10. My Bella Auden wears pants and shirts made for Dollshe guys; SD13 boy shirts often fit her, too, with the sleeves rolled up a bit (so they don't look too short ;) ). She can even wear SD13 girl clothes if they're stretchy or cut a bit looser instead of formfitting. I've been pleasantly surprised by just how many clothes she can fit into--most of the time sleeve length and of course pants/skirt lengths are more of a problem than girth.

11. Well, i have a question about shoes for Model Dolls.
      My Bella Auden isn't having any shoes at this moment, so I am searching for some nice shoes.

Now I found these shoes from Luts:

http://www.eluts.com/frontstore/Ite..._id=lutsdoll&level=yes&mother_catalog_num=554

these are shoes for Senior Delf girls, and the inner shoes length is 8,2cm.
      Model Doll girls feets are 8cm long.
      So it should fit, shouldn't it?

And the Luts Senior Delf boy shoes should fit without a problem, because their feets are 8cm long too, should'nt they?

thank you for you help!

12. I believe Senior Delf girls have high-heeled feet, so those shoes will be shaped to fit them. Models have flat feet; I don't know how Models' feet would sit in the high-heel-foot shoes, because I've never tried them. I'm sure someone here knows!

Have you looked at Minoru World and LeekeWorld's SD13Boy/Unoss-sized shoes? Many of those have higher heels and are definitely styled for girls, but are the right size and shape for Model feet. Also, Dollmore does make shoes for the Models, including some nice high-heeled boots and dressy shoes (though I don't know what's in stock right now).

Yes, the Senior Delf boy shoes will fit your Model, and so will Volks, DollHeart, and other brands of shoes for SD13-sized boys--my Bella Auden wears them all the time!

13. Yeah, dollmore, and i believe luts sells model sized clothing aswell.

14. Luts sells clothes for Dollshe bodies--labeled "Hound" size--and so does Iplehouse, but that isn't exactly the same as Dollmore Model size.

Since this thread was about Dollmore Model Woman clothes, I'll babble on for a minute . . . in my experience, Dollshe girls, in particular (Afghan/Afghana/Afgah) don't fit very well into Dollmore Model clothing, and vice versa. Their body measurements (bust, waist, hips) and proportions are different, even though they're roughly the same height. I've tried! ;)

15. Cynthia is right, the clothes for the Dollshe girls do not fit the Models very well. The Models, even though lean, are very womanly, with full hips, narrow waists and ample busts. The Dollshe girls are pretty much straight up and down so their clothes are not going to have enough give around the hip and thigh area to fit well.

I'd be happy to make you some things just-misao if you contact me and let me know what you have in mind!

16. I'm saving for a Dollmore Model Ipsae (whom I've fallen in love with) and have started looking around for clothes to buy her, but I'm afraid she's going to have a much smaller wardrobe than my guys. Besides the great selection for her at Dollmore, I'm wondering what else is out there that'll fit her. Do Volks SD16 clothes fit? Any other tips from you Model girl owners?

17. This is a good question. I'm going to have to watch this thread now. =D

My favorite items for my girl are all custom made. I got two pairs of tight leather-ish pants made for her by Marsh, a corset from kittycapgun (oddly, sd13 sized and it fits), and an sd sized one-piece dress that she wears as a shirt. XD;

Depending on what style you want her to wear, you may be limited. =| I like the dollmore clothes, but they're not what I want my girl wearing. She does have a couple pairs of Iplehouse Dollshe sized pants that fit like a dream.

Oh, she has big feet. Dollheart SD13 boy shoes fit her perfect. <3

18. SD16 clothes will not fit her. The Models hips are much fuller and her waist is wider as well.

There are a few of us who sew for Models. I do and PamSD does as well. Between the two of us, we can probably get your girl nicely outfitted. We both take commissions.

19. crazybatt: Thank you so much for the tips, Crazybatt! Luckily, there are a number of Dollmore clothes that will work for my girl. And I have some Iplehouse pants for my guys, so maybe she'll be able to raid their wardrobe a bit. ;)

gayle: Thank you for the info, Gayle. I love the fact that Model women are so curvy. No mistaking them for a teenager, that's for sure. I'm sure I'll be contacting you in the future for some clothes for Brandee. :)

20. I was wondering if there were any shoes other than pointed heels and knee-high boots for model doll girls.

I'm looking for round-toed heels, flats, sandals, tennis shoes, sleepers, anything other than pointed hels and boots, I mean they're nice, but there has got to be more....right? o.o