1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Art - Garuda Chiwoo Discussion

Feb 8, 2007

1. He's so cute. ^__^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems like Luts are going for a more natural make-up lately for their Delf Arts? And they all have the same color eyes for the 60cm except for Miyu.

3. He's definitely a lot nicer than the "black chiwoo" and "hiphop chiwoo" Those really didn't fit his model.

4. hiphop Chiwoo lol. I like the Vampire one though!

Chiwoo always has such a childish looking face. So adorable. His outfit though seems a little older for his face don't you think? And the pic of his legs....seems so adult. He is a 60cm but I always think of him as a younger mold. It's a nice outfit regardless though.

5. :D I need that outfit, desperately. Anyone planning to get this pretty boy and want to split?

6. Yes, he is VERY lovely... and the feather accents are a very nice, subtle touch and reference to the name that they've given him (Garuda being the name of the eagle that carries Vishnu. This look definately suits Chiwoo more, in my opinion.

7. What a fantastic outfit :fangirl: *swoon*
      I love POPPY's faceup!!!!! I love his under eyelashes...:aheartbea

8. I love his feet bracelet thingies X3

9. According to Luts, he's supposed to be Shiwoo's older brother. Weird, huh?

10. O___O

I also need that outfit

O___O

*Grabby Hands*

DAARRRNNN YOOOUU BROKE-NESS!!! ;;;;____;;;;

11. I'm so glad he's not a Dreaming Chiwoo, because I had a doll planned that would have looked exactly like that, and I don't happen to have $1000+ in my sock drawer XD (and yes, Asadal Chiwoo was like a kick to the groin for me, two fold actually, because someone brought him for sale on DoA T ^T;; )

This is sort of unrelated, but anyone else notice that the Delf Art Moon Chun Gong has been listed on YJ?

12. Oh look at that gorgeous baby. If I had the money, I'd get that in a heartbeat. I love Chiwoos! When does Luts usually announce price/things like that? And what's the number on him? I'm not too familiar with how they do these.

13. I really wanted Asadal Chiwoo and tried him, too! And lost...:( Of course I couldn't pay the money at market place T^T

>This is sort of unrelated, but anyone else notice that the Delf Art Moon Chun Gong has been listed on YJ?
      -Yes, I know. But I can't buy him now...:crushed I'm a fan of him!!!!!

14. Someone on here got the Asadal Chiwoo? Omg. I loved that thing. I really need to set up a Y!J account, because the person who made the outfit for him auctions ones like it starting at 10,000 yen. I'd so get one for my next boy.

15. Staying OT: That beautiful Moon!! ;_; Do you have the link?

16. Please search by "MOON", you will be able to find him easily... He's naked, the outfit isn't included in that auction.

17. O= That outfit is gorgeous and fluffy <33333

18. OMG, remaining totally OT.... why?! why do people keep splitting him up? it hurts my soul. ;_; He and Freyja Miyu are the only art dolls I absolutely must have. He was the first though, would sell my soul for him. omg ;_; why are there only two and they're both split. *abject weeping* why do people do that? just buy a regular Moon darnit!

back on topic... does anyone else think that the outfit and Chiwoo just... don't match? There's no connection being made in my brain. I love that outfit... I love Chiwoo... yet some how it just seems so very wrong to me. *waits to be stoned to death*

19. His "head" was sold by $1,200 or $1,300 at first, next the price was changed to $1,850? by full set, maybe. I don't know whether he was sold or not. I'd gone to the thread many times to meet him. If someone on DoA got him, please post his pics! I want to see him more...
      I'm watching that outfit autcion, too. It's expensive now and will be more expensive at the end *_* I wish your good luck!!

20. Wah? Shiwoo looks older I think. But then again, I'm younger looking than my younger sister too. :sweat

I don't think the outfit matches his youthful face either. It's lovely though. So elaborated. I wonder if there's gonna be another delf art soon....like for El or Shiwoo or breakaway! ^___^

How many Asadal Chiwoo was released? It doesn't say on Luts. CB Shiwoo is limited too but it's always available....I wonder how many they make for him. So Delf Arts really go up that high?