1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Haughty Paris, Haoul, Chorin & Sooe!

Dec 14, 2006

1. I was just browsing through their site and saw:

Haughty Paris
      Haoul
      Chorin
      Sooe

Looks like as part of the event if you buy them before the
      31st they come with the clothes they are wearing!

2. Pictures from Souldoll's website (it looks like Chorin is labeled wrong on her picture she is not a Soulkid):

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. I must say they wear awesome clothes.

4. oh i do hope they will realease a head for haughty paris :)

5. :aheartbea :aheartbea Oooooooooooooooo, I WANT Sooe!:aheartbea :aheartbea

6. Haughty Paris looks so beautiful, I want him! I can't afford a whole doll, although Paris
      twins will be the ultimate. I just hope they do release his head as an optional part.
      Then I could make a Dreaming Paris Vampire head, without having to mod the heck
      out of the regular head!:lol:

The outfits are gorgeous.

-Enzyme

7. So, apparently you buy them during this month and you get the outfit, too? If so, it's great, those outfits look really well done! :D

I agree with Enzyme, Paris twins would be quite lovely :aheartbea

8. Oh man, I want Sooe and Haoul. Sooe may be one of the coolest girl dolls I've ever seen, the grumpy, slightly menacing expression in combination with the boyish clothes. :aheartbea And Haoul looks like her more innocent twin brother...

I love how the half closed eyes Paris is called "haughty" and not "dreaming". Very fitting. :)

9. I think they are doing that since they don't get the 1+1 event :)

10. aw man i finally got my heart set on getting a paris but now i seem to like haoul too. xD
      but i'm afraid he doesnt look as good in real life >_<
      do souldolls look different in real life than from the official pics?

11. My souldolls are lovely I have Tiffee and Clara (selling her cause I don't want any large dolls)

12. The Souldoll boys I have are surprizingly true to their pics. Both Asiter & Marvin have this slightly dark, brooding thing going on & Paris is very sweet, pretty much the way they look in their promos.

13. Jeez, they look like extras from a final fantasy game. I don't like the shinyness of the costumes but I do want the vest and trousers of Sooe

14. I just ordered Chorin; she's so gorgeous, I couldn't resist!!

15. I'm in love with Sooe! I love the masculin clothes and her face that doesn't have that Souldoll girl lip pucker! I will have to save up, but she will be mine!

As for the outfits, you can choose between getting the outfit, or doing the 1+1 event option.

As for how they dolls look in person, I thought my Lune looks better than the pictures, espeically after I had his face up redone. He's so cute and slightly broding.... Sooe will be a good match for him!

16. I really like this new Paris version much more the normal one! :fangirl:

17. a gread big BUMP for a love of all things Souldoll!

18. OMG!! I can't believe that I just ordered my first ever doll... I am going to get Haoul~~~~ *faints*
      Souldoll rocks for having the 1+1 offer! I have been thinking for 3 days whether to get Haoul with a Soulkid or his outfit. But I guess one BJD for me is more than enough to keep me occupied (and more than enough to make me completely bankrupt) XD~ Hopefully he will come soon!

19. Congrats on ordering your first doll!! Souldolls are really beautiful; I've got two (a Lupinus and a Miryu), and I'm waiting on my next two (Chorin and Yewon). They're really fabulous!!

20. Haoul looks similar to Eckstine, but in a more determined way!