1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Art Delf Lupinus Lishe & Perennis Lishe

Dec 6, 2006

1. What a lishe boy???
      ohoho

2. THAT"S THE ONE I WAS REFERRING TO! :DD
      Thanks a bunch!

3. Yes, yes!! I wanted to see this thread!! I tried to search this thread by myself yesterday, but I couldn't find.
      Aww, thank you very much!! I fell in love with 'PERENNIS LISHE' Limited when I saw this thread :D

And oh, I didn't notice 'LUPINUS LISHE' Limited was a boy :sweat

Thank you very much, dear Sikona :fangirl:

4. NEW LISHE DELF ART~ They have her as a boy and girl!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't wait to see more pictures. :aheartbea

5. I posted my comment this morning, but it had gone somewhere :? So I post same comment again~.

Yes, yes!! I wanted to see this thread!! Thank you very much, Sikona :fangirl:
      When I saw this thread, I felt "Wow, what a beautiful Lishe she is!!! :aheartbea " and fell in love with her. I wish I could get her...*sigh*

And I didn't notice 'LUPINUS LISHE' was a man! They are awesome :love

6. I've always had eyes on Lishe as a potential sibling for my El, and this thread really tempts me!! But my wallet just died from paying for Ryung and the recuperation time will be long, so... *sigh* Back to saving again~

They're very beautiful still~ xD I can't wait to see LUTS's official pictures and owner photos of them too.

Thank you for sharing the links, Sikona!

7. That's when I remembered those pictures that I had the idea of a Lishe boy for my Santeria! :D I can't wait to see more pics of them!

8. Colour pictures came... *sigh* I love Luts...Luts kills me *_*

9. *praying on everything holy that it's a high limited number but knows it's probably not*

:doh This is about the time I wish money grew on trees, or I at least made more.

10. The colour pics are up with all the pictures of the details...I love P. Lishe's outfit O.o I wanting!

11. for those who can't see it off the Luts site:

[​IMG]

I'll upload a file for those who can't see Photobucket either in a bit

12. Oh god. Oh god. Lupinus Lishe. I'm going to be stalking my computer tomorrow. *A*

..Anyone else gonna try?

13. Me :DDD <33

They look wonderful!

14. Oh, you. :D FIGHT YOU FOR 'EM. :aheartbea

15. Yesh, how can we tell which one is a boy & which is a girl in those first pix? From the shoulders up, they both look like two-ways to me. XD Purty, though, very pretty.

The one head there looks like a recycled Nanuri.

Faaaaa~bulous costumes!

16. I think I officially want a boy lishe now >_<

17. The short one with squinty eyes is the She-Lishe.

18. Limited to 5 sets world wide.... lol, good luck (those of you who will attempt to get one) It would be nice to see some on the boards

19. I like the girl Lishe myself XD her outfit is awesome!

20. ...can criticism be made on this thread? *meeps*

Lupinus Lishe bothers me a little...I can't tell if it's the eye-shadow that looks too much like he hasn't slept in a week or the fact that his eyes don't look very alive to me, but agreed that Lishes can make perfect boys XD.

Perennis Lishe on the other hand is really gorgeous. I need to get rid of my obssession with dreamy heads omg *dies*