1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

new dollzone 1/3 girls released on 1st december

Nov 30, 2006

1. gift girl's head(not for sale)
      shengxi
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Does anyone know how tall these girls are exactly? The site says 29cm for some reason...

3. I see from the official site:
      Height:60cm chest:26cm head:21cm waist:17cm
      neck:10cm shoulder:12cm hip:26cm arm:18cm leg:15cm
      foot:7.5cm

4. I don't find the body photos in official site. Maybe they have not put them up.

5. Yes, that's a "cannot find server" page in Chinese :)

Try http://www.dzdoll.com/AllProduct.asp which is the basic products page without frames, Flash, etc.

I can't find a naked doll picture, but here is a full body photo of Yaqi: http://www.dzdoll.com/UserFiles/8(1).jpg

- Liz

6. Any idea what the prices will be? It says 1800 yuan on the webpage, which is 229 dollars USD according to google, and that can't be right because the minis are only 200....?

How do we get the event head? Is there a certain date we'd have to order by? *wants Linlan EXACTLY as she is in the second photograph, with the black hair and that face-up*

7. Linlan, Lianji and Yaqi are being sold on eBay by one of DZ's resellers for USD$380 each, and the auction page states that if you order by the 25th of December you will receive the event head and a free Christmas dress (photo of that is at the bottom of the auction page). You can get the face-up done like the photo for an extra USD$40, but the wig isn't supplied, although I'm sure they can tell you how to get that.

- Liz

8. On the ebay auctions it says to contact them if you're interested in just a head, but the US DZ page seems to be down and I'm not sure who I should contact. Anybody know how much heads alone would cost?

9. i am the seller on ebay.^^
      (agent of dollzone company)
      head alone $80
      body alone $320

abut www.doll-zone.com
      it is stop these days ,because new pages are being making.
      and will finished next week

and about the christmas activities.
      before 25the december.(china time)
      1 if people perchase a 1/3 girl, the gifts are one 1/3 girl head (shengxi)and chrirstmas dress for 60cm girl
      2 if people perchase a 1/3 boy, the gift is one 1/3 girl head (shengxi)
      3 if people perchase a 1/4 girl, the gift is chrirstmas dress for 44cm girl
      4 if people perchase a 1/4 boy, the gift is chrirstmas dress for 45cm boy

i will upload the body pictures of 1/3 girl later ^^

10. OH MY GOD! THAT HAT!!!!:fangirl: yaqi's hat! Is there any place that sells hats like those? It would be absolutely perfect in completing a certain little character that I'm trying to put together. She needs a fuzzy white hat just like that!

Thanks for any help!

11. I have a question. On the eBay page for Cherry it says "9 available." Does that mean that only nine will ever be made, or that nine are available right now?