1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD Arkose ~ Morivala of Death Discussion Thread

Dec 6, 2011

1. Well now....these are the stages I have been through...

Stage one - 'Meh....!' :|
      Stage two - ' Mmm, looks quite interesting and sorta pretty...' (sucker for the pretty boyz) :)
      Stage three - ' I-LOVE-YOU-AND-YOU-WILL-BE-MINE........IN-PURPLE!' :D:ablink::love:atremblin

(apologies for abuse of the emoticon function....)

2. does he look like a 'big Auber' to anyone else? ♥ i have Auber and i love him; that is what i see in his face: 'big Auber'.

i am also doing this: :lol:because i like the feets. usually i do not care too much for any feets other than hooves.

3. I was scrolling down, I decided I really didn't like his face, the horns and wings were cool but I'd have no use for them and then I LITERALLY stopped breathing when I saw those feet. I love, LOVE lizard\dinosaur feet (Not a huge hoof fan even though I have an incoming Ai faun, my all-time favorite teenie fantasy feet were Syen's, which my modmonster April sports a de-furred pair of. They're just so... LIZARD-Y!) At first I'd fallen in love with Sphaler's feet, then I abandoned my love for them for Monzo's feet, and now.... now THIS..... These bony, demon-dinosaur feet! I AM IN LOVE! And suddenly I decide that if I'm going to have the feet, I must have the horns to go with them, MAYBE the wings. God I wish I wasn't broke.... I guess it'll be a lifetime of scrounging the MP for Arkose bits for me~

4. Yep.

That's exactly why I like him as much as I do, I suspect. I loved Auber's face, but couldn't convince myself I would really do much with a doll that size.

Arkose solves that particular issue quite nicely. :lol:

5. I couldn't resist his face. Time to call everyone who owes me money and sell my closet of summer clothes. >.< Thanks again, soom. I TOTALLY love it when you steal my money.

6. LOVE the fantasy parts, his face is growing on me...

I am really going to struggle with this one just like I did with Phonolus. Hopefully I won't cave since I've already been Soomed once this month.

7. I sat down and had a good think about it last night. It was a tougher decision to come to since a certain evil individual egging me on, and even my other half thought he was pretty cool despite the fact that he's not a massive fan of anthro sorts.. but ultimately, do I like him? Yes. Enough to buy him? Probably not..

Also given that I'm in a self imposed resin rehab and we're planning on buying a house soon, it would be silly and selfish. Besides, Farron my Dreaming Doll Vampire Dan would just want to mess his pretty little face up.. I can see that *lol*

8. Very tempted by the head, to make it into a girl...

9. I'm all for that, I think he'd make an incredible girl :D

10. Question is if I really need him/her in my doll family or not...

11. I'm sure he'd make a really hot girl 8D

12. Aw hell, the face is growing on me...especially in the violet. *smacks self* I can't afford any more dolls, DAMMIT!!

BTW - Did anyone read his little description? "He always carried with him a directory with all the human names..." Did anyone else picture him lugging around a giant phone book, or was that just me? LOL

13. neither can I but the idea of having a brother for Migma is stuck ;_; I AM DOOMED

14. Me too @___@ I am really trying so hard to resist but >____< I may be soomed T___T

YES I read that and started picturing him with a Santa hat and hearing him sing, "making a list, checking it twice~~ Gonna find out whose naughty or nice. . .~~" . . . .:sweat Yeaaaah too many Christmas songs around here lol!!!

~~

I have a question for anybody with a really good eye ^^; Is it just me or does it look like the wings are coming out of only the left side of his back in this pic:

[​IMG]

15. The Necrotelecomnicon?

16. I caved. I've never bought a Soom before and never could find one that I was around for (and could afford!) that had feet I adored. Well... thanks Arkose. Your feet did me in. So now I'm officially Soomed for the first time. The feet... oh the feet. ;_;

17. LOL!!! Yes!

I love his face...just too bad that I really don't think I can manage this one, even with five month layaway...I think it'd be wiser for me to focus more on getting stuff for my current doll, like a nice outfit...*nods* But man do I love his face!!! And those parts.......... I'm gonna cry when he goes bye bye.

I mean, how can you resist this?
      [​IMG]

18. Thinking about it this morning, he would make a lovely addition to the collection, but the idea of a 5 month layaway is hard to take...if I can raise at least half the cost first then I'd definately bring him home!^^

19. This is EXACTLY the same I felt before!!!

First I really thought I'll be safe, but after I saw the rest of him and the violet skin, I was soomed.
      I want him so bad!! He is just perfect for one of my Demon-God characters, I think I can't resist.
      5 parts layaway should work, I'll forget about all my other plans.

20. Any one have luck getting blank pictures out of Soom yet? I'm rather curious. ^^;

Hoping I'll be able to pick him up..but no way I can afford it even on a five month layaway unless stuff sells..and the Holiday season is a buyers market. :/ Patience! I must have it.