1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD Arkose ~ Morivala of Death Discussion Thread

Dec 6, 2011

1. @rishimsin: Soom said they would e-mail me blank pics on Monday. :)

2. I never liked Soom dolls... And I never think, that this boy can see from photo and hypnotize me: "Buy me, please!"
      Khm... I'll bring my last money to bank tomorrow ><

3. Yes, same here...I was hoping to get finances in a safer place next year (as in savings) and had only planned for maybe a MNF and Ashanti, though Sabik is also whispering that he's tired of waiting! At the end of the day though, the LE's have to take priority just to avoid paying double later on...!^^

4. This is why I hate LEs. They think they can just pass in front of everyone in the line pfffft

5. aquaspiral: Looks to me like they're both coming out of the midpoint, but the right wing is bent back while the left one is out to the side.

leXis: "
      Necrotelecomnicon?" LOL.

sahoma: Heh, no kidding. This is the third time Iplehouse and SOOM have gotten me at the same time...

6. It's a phone book. From Discworld. :D I believe it is a lovecraft parody...

On the happy side, I have done an audit of my dolly finances and determined that, so long as I am working, I can totally afford getting Arkose's body and parts with body blushing. :)

7. LOL! - the little limited edition resin diva's! ^^

8. Hey guys,

Here are the blank Arkose pics Soom sent me! If you ask me they're kind of at an odd angle. >.>

[​IMG]

9. he's so pretty T__T I love him even more blank! THOSE LIPS <3

lol, it looks like they used Migma's dress' fabric as the "background"

10. Wow, he looks quite 'boy' to me blank. :D I am actually impressed by that. :sweat But Soom is already getting all my money. ;)

.hlp

11. ...oh, do hurry up and get here, paycheck. This gorgeous boy needs snagging!

The last of them, though. There's still something really 'end of an era' about that. They're definitely ending the MD series with an epic bang, though, with this boy!

12. Yes, they're ending with a bang, and it's making me whimper! :lol:

.hlp

13. He reminds me of a boy Cass that I've seen around the forum. Absolutely gorgeous!

14. Blank he looks even better than with the face-up -.- Oh the temptation. He reminds me of Albany the Aviatrix a bit. And definitely some Chalco and Cass in there too. Uh-oh, I am loving this sculpt more and more...

EDIT: gave up all resistance. He is coming home. Luckily he evoked a character in my mind soon enough before he gets sold out ^^