1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. aernath-neesan, I think that's the problem with Supia bodies. XD My Supia Rosy (old body) is like that, too!

2. Thanks for the feedback. I really, really like the Supia body's looks -- I find the proportions lovely as is the sculpting. I think I can live with these two things.

Now just to hope resin matches with what I am thinking! :) Thanks again!

3. They are both pale. I will try to do a comparison shot soon.

4. Thank you! I'll be waiting! :D

5. Hi everybody! I'm planing to buy the head of Zion in normal, but I want not supia body for him. maybe someone know what body can fit him? what skintone matches with supia?

6. Hello, I have Zion in normal, and I would say the color looks good with DollChateau normal pink resin (maybe would go with DollZone too because they are sister companies), and with IllusionSpirit normal pink too (and maybe with DollFamily-H sister company of IS). In real life, to my eyes, Supia normal resin tends to the pale-pink side (not too much, just a little). His neck size states to be 12 cm in the Supia's page, but his neck hole is 11 cm actually (the same as a Mecha Angel, though Soom is not a good resin match in my opinion), I think Zion would fit good on any 65 to 70 cm body, with a neck 10.5 to 11 cm, and a back width at least of 14 cm.
      A comparison of what I have in hand:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/56969500@N03/8168981533/in/photostream/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/56969500@N03/8168981713/in/photostream/

I'm tempted by this bodies for him:
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com/global/item_details.php?BJD=297&name=DZ+72cm+Boy+Body+%28B72-001%29&cat=66&DOLL=YES

http://www.mintoncardinc.com/global...F-H+61.5cm+Boy+Body+(2nd+Gen)&cat=66&DOLL=YES
      I don't know if he is gonna look bubbleheaded in this, his head circumference is 21 but he has not a little face :sweat

http://www.mintoncardinc.com/global...Leaves+70cm+Boy+Body+-+B70-01&cat=66&DOLL=YES
      This one looks so nice, but I was looking for a not so muscle-toned one (and have no idea how's the resin match :sweat)
      Anyway, I'm still undecided on which body to get for my Zion :doh
      Good luck with yours :)

7. Graratiam, really thank you so much for such detailed answer!!!

8. No problem :)

9. I was wondering if someone could tell me which would be a better match to unoa ns, supia ns or ws? I have an old granado body that has yellowed to match unoa ns perfectly, and I'd love to get a Joshua head for the body, but I'm uncertain which colour I should get.

10. I think that depends on how much the body has yellowed. You can check the Granado nuevo/ Supia NS comparison thread though I'm not sure how old the body is in those pictures and if its yellowed or not.

I'm really tempted to get a Joshua now that he's back in stock but his body is too big for my taste. I was searching the forum for hybrids but it seems like its hard to find a perfect match to Supia's NS... I was thinking of giving AoD a try but I can't find any comparison photos... *sigh* Does anyone have any Supia hybrids?

11. Back when I first got my Nael, I had an AOD Qi in WS. The supia resin was pinker and the AOD was more yellow, but my Nael is NS, so maybe WS would be a better match. I have heard that supia white is like paper white, so I don't know :/ Hope this helps! I have a few pics of the two together if you want to see those too.

12. Aw that's a bummer. Its impossible to tell how similar the resin color is just by looking at the company pictures... AoD's NS looks pinkish but I'm afraid of getting a body and seeing how off the color is. And you're right about Supia's white skin. I've seen comparison photos with a bunch of other WS dolls and Supia was by far the whitest. I'd still like to see the pictures though! :]

13. Thanks for the help! I forgot to mention that the Granado body was originally white, but it matches Unoa NS now perfectly. I'm worried that the NS is too pink for it and WS too white, but I'm really not sure which one would maybe work better with it.

If anyone has Unoa and new supias, I'd be really grateful for resin comparison pics!

14. Oh, it seems many others have a similar idea of opting out of the Supia boy body.. :P I love the Zion head sculpt too, but the boy body hands and legs really don't work for the character I have in mind. I actually would not mind the big hands and muscled body otherwise.

Without further ado... Anyone know any good WS comparisons between Supia and Doll Chateau/Iplehouse? I have no WS dolls except Granado, and that should be no match for Supia (except maybe the NS, yellowed one at that).
      Also, am interested in the circumference of the wrist of the Supia boy body, since if everything else fails, I am changing those hands out for something else the least!
      x3 Any kinds of tips would be very much appreciated on those two topics, so that I may some day soon admire the pretty boy up close myself! I have really loved seeing all the other gorgeous Zions around this thread and the forums. Keep the pictures coming~!

15. [​IMG]

Hiya everyone!

I guess me and Tico might as well park ourselfs here too. :D Pleased to meet you all!

So boy has been with me about two weeks, and I'm currently tackling problem of SHOES with him. (Just so you know, Dollheart shoes for 70 cm dolls don't work) so if anyone has any ideas for good walkers, I'm listening. My friend dropped me a pair of dollmore shoes ( apparently these ones: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6020 ) and they fit. Sole is slightly too narrow, but shoe is loose enough so he can stand with them very nicely! x3 I'm looking for combat boots for him, and I'm a bit lost where to find a pair... EID shoes should fit but they might be too big. <.< Also he needs nice white shoes at some point. I'm seriously spoiling him. x'D He is my first big doll, so I'm pretty stunned by the size. ^^;

16. [​IMG]

My Dwaynee with a new faceup :) Isn't he lovely? Btw there are more wigs coming :D

17. [​IMG]
      "I say yarr, I'll steal your hearrrrrt." by Tiirikka, on Flickr

Tico has been settling to my crew nicely, while he is middle of hoard of msds. xD

I was asking about the shoes few posts ago, and I'm happy to inform that if someone else suffers from shoe finding issues, Alice Collection's sneakers for 70cm dolls seem to be match made in heaven. :3 Not too big, not too small.

[​IMG]
      The pink shoes. xD by Tiirikka, on Flickr

Of course, pink stripes aren't everyone's thing - luckily there is lots of color variation! xD

18. Thanks for the tips, guys... And you both have gorgeous boys!!! xD

19. Aww, Supia boy in tan skin looks so great>_< Please share more tanned boy spam!!

Haven't seen any new boy sculpt, Hayil, around. Does anyone here own him? Really wanna see his owner's spams!! I personally think that Hayil looks sweet and he's like Rosy 's brother^^"

My Felix is coming back again with his brandnew GF, Hamin.. I think they are perfect couple^O^

[​IMG]

20. Does supia sand there seams or no?