1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. Congratulations Sendell on getting your Dorothy home! It sounds like you have cool plan and colors for her. I had the same trouble with that outfit on Pippa. It's very tight around the waist and tight on the thighs.

So glad to see more PIDs showing up in here! :)

2. Sendell - congrats on morrighan! she's beautiful! She'll look amazing as a green haired pixie! I had the same problem with the blue shorts that I bought from Iple, they are a pain to get on and too tight for her to pose well wearing them.

Oliveoil - safe travels! I hope you have a wonderful time, wherever you are headed!

Kadepie - Pippa is so darn cute! I think I like that wig on her the best, it really looks great with her skin tone.

honeythorpe - thank you for mentioning that about that pattern book. it is crazy what people charge for some of them! I'm lucky enough to live near a kinokuniya bookstore, so I've gotten mine at the publisher's price.

Matti's wig has finally arrived, I've trimmed it a bit, and might trim the length a bit more still. Hopefully her eyes arrive soon. once they do I'll redo her faceup and she'll finally be herself!

[​IMG]

3. Thank you! The blue shorts are bad too? I haven't yet opened that outfit from IH and don't think I will be in a hurry to put it on her now. Darn. Pippa will just have to wear capris until I can find her some jeans. I have a pair of lati yellow shorts I might try on her and see if they work out ok as shorts or not.

What color eyes are you waiting on for Matti?

4. kadepie - they fit, but they are definitely tight. I was a bit disappointed for sure. I've got two different colors of green eyes ordered - so we'll see which looks better. I've got some better eyelashes for her too.

I just love her size though, It is so fun to carry her around with me while I'm working on my crafty projects and stuff!

Oh, kadepie - I just tried some monster high jeans on (opperetta's) and they fit pretty darn well. Length-wise they go to the end of the lower leg piece. I'll post a pic when I find a cute top to go with them.

5. I ordered Blooming at the end of the order period. She is on layaway, so I won't have her for some time yet, unless I manage to pay her off early. I hope I can. I can't believe how quickly they are shipping!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

6. Still waiting for Dorothy to ship. They said last week "Monday" - but maybe they referred to Monday next week? Maybe I shouldn't have got the face-upped full-set ... *sigh*

7. Are they jeans or the first wave basic Operetta capris? I've been looking at Bratz kidz clothing and Middie Blythe stuff to try and see if either of those will fit her. I just tried a LY sized cardigan on Pippa over top of the white shirt she's wearing and it works great.

Fingers crossed for this Monday for you! ;)

8. Kadepie - They are the operetta capris, but the difference in height makes them full length on a PID ;) I have a few pieces of bratz clothing and they fit really well!

Khell - fingers crossed for this Monday! I can wait to see your Dorothy fullset! What color resin did you order?

zardi - your blooming will be worth the wait!!

9. Atomich_kitteh - I ordered her in NS. Let's hope I like her as much as I liked the promo pics of the tan Dorothy ...

Thanks, folks, for the fingers crossed!

10. Ok, I figured that would be it. My daughter has some left over MH stuff here I can try out on Sunday. :)

Post rain Pippa spam. I really love this little face! :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      windblown, after the rain by kadepie, on Flickr

11. I made my second layaway payment today :D My goal is to get her paid off by the end of July, though that depends on some medical bills that should start arriving soon. I can't wait to have my little Blooming join in here!

12. congrats Sendell on Morrighan's arrival - I'm looking for to seeing her when she's been pixified!
      atomic_kitteh it's criminal really. I desparately want DCR #4 as it has the best odeco/nikki and Unoa patterns in it, but it's over $100. It frustrates me that they reprint the DollyBirds and DollyDollys but never DCR #4. I like Matti's wig.
      zardi I hope you can make your layaway payment when you plan to. I think she's going to be super cute. I am really kicking myself for not putting one on layaway.
      kadepie I really love that wig on Pippa

and :fangirl: my Twinky is here. All tucked up in her cute little box. I've only had a quick little look at her so far as I'm at work but eeps she looks so cute! Hopefully I can get her out properly at lunchtime. It's going to be an even longer than usual Monday.

13. Honeythorpe - I'm embarrassed to say that I did buy #4 & #6 on eBay. I overspent for sure (I think it was $120 for the both of them together with shipping) but I love those two so much. I rationalized it as what it would have cost to buy a couple of outfits for my minifee but still... That's a lot of $$. #4 totally makes me want a momoko just to make some of those clothes for her.

Post pics of your twinky as soon as you can :)

zardi - yay!! One step closer!

14. Here's my Twinky! She's borrowing a wig from Tegwen while we decide what look she'll go for (I actually quite like this wig on her - am wondering about it in powder brown). The sun was just disappearing behind the hill when I got home so quickly snapped this photo. Will have to wait for the weekend to take better ones.

[​IMG]
      Twinky by honeythorpe, on Flickr

atomic_kitteh that's not a bad price...considering what they go for now and don't feel too embarassed I have all of them except for number 4 and 7!! I was lucky enough to get most of them for their original price.

15. She is so cute! With all these Twinkies you all are posting, I'm thinking my Blooming is going to need a friend next time these are released.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

16. Right, fingers crossed! Checked in with Iplehouse again this morning and they answered (within two hours - wow!) they'd send out my Dorothy tomorrow. So - yeah, let's hope they do. Can't wait to get my hands on her!

17. Congratulations! So much closer!

Thank you! And Congratulations on getting your Twinky home! She looks just as adorable in peach gold skin. :fangirl: Do you have a name in mind for her yet?

Pippa needs a buddy her size. I am making myself crazy waiting for any word on another PID release.

Still have my fingers crossed for you. You're going to love her, I know it! :)

18. thanks Zardi I have a feeling when I see your Blooming I'll feel exactly the same way. It took me forever to decide between the two!
      Khell I hope your girl ships today - you're really going to enjoy her I'm sure.
      thanks kadepie I am completely stumped for names at the moment. I think your next one def needs to be PG - it'll look so pretty next to Pippa.

ETA I took a few more pictures of no-name Twinky tonight. Once again rushed as the sun was dying. Her sweater is a Dolly Story Odeco/Nikki sized one and her pants are some I got in a swap - they're too big in the waist so make the sweater look a bit stretched around her hips - with tight fitting leggings it'd be a perfect fit. Her shoes came from Pocowai I think - they fit really well and look reasonably in scale.

[​IMG]
      Twinky by honeythorpe, on Flickr

19. Her sweater and shoes are adorable honeythorpe!

20. dying of cuteness overload from all the photos! I NEED to pay off my dorothy quickly! Khell - cant wait to see your photos! *bouncebounce*

so excited for everyone's new arrivals :)