1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. I've tried for the past few days, I even tried a different browser.
      It goes straight to problem loading page, lol.
      I clicked on their official link on here, on google, twitter, even the links provided in this thread...nothing.
      Not sure why.

2. I'll be sure to post photos of her blank and as a hybrid! I got the NS version so now both skin tones have been ordered :)

I will! It's good to know about LM matching Volks, because my Unoa is from a batch that is just as creamy as my Volks girl. If minimal blushing would be needed, it'd be perfect!

Congrats on your order! The hands had me worried too for a moment as well, but they look to be porpotionally chubby to my Unoa's hands. I hope they'd release optional hands in the future, I love fist hands... Do LM have option hands for their bigger dolls?

This body flat chested would be even more perfect ;__; It's just my cup of tea (I hate sewing for breasted girls...)!

3. Ebony, I have no problem accessing the site either. I'm using Safari as my browser though.

Wonder how long it'll take for them to get 50 orders ^^a

4. For Little Harmony, we do not use DD's factory.
      Now, we only use their factory for our Harmony Line dolls.
      We produce our Little Harmony and Honey Harmony lines from other factory.
      So the skin color may have a little difference.
      Please consider this when you compare the skin colors. ^^

5. Ebony Rain Perhaps your firewall or ISP is blocking the site? Try clearing your cache before accessing the site again, too

6. Hi Everyone,

I got my reply back from LH about a flat-chested breast piece and I'm afraid they told me they have no plans to make one.

Perhaps if they got a lot of requests for it, they might consider it?

7. Well, there's always sand paper :lol:

I currently have two Unoa faceplates, one of them is supposed to be big breasted and the other one completely flat. I'm still not sure which one I'll put on the LM body, probably I'll decide just when the body arrives..

I suppose tan LM dolls are also out of the question? I'm in a market looking for a cute tan slim mini and I've always liked LM's bigger sculpts. Irin wasn't really must-get-cute for me, but we'll see what she looks like when she gets here.

8. hmm... looks like 50 Irins already. wonder who else from here is getting her :)

9. @Shara yeah LM has never released any tan doll before, so I guess asking for one is out of question...... But still we can give some suggestions and hope they'll consider it someday :)

To those who have bought Irin, please post tons of photos of her when you get her :D
      Especially with different kind of faceups, I think she has a lot of potential ^^

10. Just read a little review about Little Irin on BJDCollectasy.
      Hopefully not long until you guys, Shara and Alogue, and others (who first ordered her right after the release) will get yours ;)

Please post lots of photos <3

11. I ordered through a dealer and they sent the order at the end of April to LM so I'm still going to wait for a bit :) I'll go see that review though!

12. Oh I read that review yesterday, and it was an awesome review! I think everyone here should read it:
      http://www.bjdcollectasy.com/articles/little-harmony-irin-a-review.html

Let's relive this thread up!

Shara and Alogue, any update on your orders? :)

13. Nothing since the dealer sent the order through and forwarded to LM :)

14. I also was one of the first 50 to order Irin, and yet no update for the order.

She will be my first doll, I actually was surprised when I found out I bought one of the firsts. I've been looking around at dolls for so long, she just seemed perfect and stood out so much. ^^ I guess it was impulsive, but I don't regret it at all. She's so stunning! :D
      I will definitely show pictures after I receive her! I bought her some pretty jointed hands as well. (:

EDIT: Ah! I just checked again 3 hours later, and I was updated on my status of progress, and my doll was shipped today! :)
      I am so excited!

15. No updates here. Still patiently waiting on any news :)

16. Congratulations! oh, TrinityInRainbows, would you please show your Irin with the jointed hand? :fangirl: which jointed hand did you buy?
      ah... the excitement of the first one. *cheer*

Alogue, that's surprising, thought you bought right after the announcement ^^; and I check the waiting room, that they usually have it ready in about a month (although, I do realize LM said they're using different factory). I do hope you get yours soon :)

And Shara, you're getting the free heel leg parts right? I'm not sure how a dealer works, but it would be a ... pity (?) if you miss on a pair (regardless you need or not)

17. I think I spoke a day too soon! I got my shipping notice just now :)

18. Marxwyn, I will be recieving my jointed hands roughly around mid-June, so there will be a wait for the pictures of her with them. When I do receive them, I will definitely update and show lovely new pictures! :D I got Dikadolls jointed hands, I really hope the skin tone matches! I wouldn't really mind if they were a tad different though. ;) Either way, I need them, so I'm happy!

Alogue, Congratulations! :D

19. Congratulations TrinityInRainbows and Alogue!!!! :D
      Looking forward to your box openings and photos ^o^

Do you get her with faceup or not, TrinityInRainbows?

20. Lileychristie, Thank you so much! I'll be making a box opening video or pictures when I receive her, as she will be forever a wonderful memory! I'll show everything she comes with! :D
      I did get her with a faceup! I loved the way the default looked, but maybe someday I'll get a commission for something unique! :aheartbea I am looking around for body blushing services, to make her all nice and pretty!