1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. I like the name Matti! She looks ready to go shopping. You are a very talented person.:)

2. kadepie yep, I ordered Twinky in PG. It's a really lovely skin tone - I was a bit worried about it before Siddal arrived home, but as soon as I saw her I was smitten. I really like the look of the real skin too, so I have my fingers crossed for a second release (although hopefully not for a few months yet!!)

oliveoil I think my Drusilla will react much the same way as Mildred :lol: Doesn't take too much to put a person's tiny nose out of joint! Please keep on sharing pictures of your Twinky while I wait for my girl. Haha I almost managed to forget about her until they started arriving. It's only a month today since I ordered so I'll have a few more weeks to wait.

great outfit atomic_kitteh I am loving the PID proportions. Which size skirt did you make her?

3. Ah, I am so doomed now that I see what they look like with a Person. My People need a new friend! Thank you for posting this... no, really ;)

...and seconding (thirding?) for a tutorial beg -- that bed in particular is amazing...

4. Oh definitely, if honeythorpe is making things that will fit I better start stalking her store!

I'll share some pics when Penny arrives. It's only been about two weeks since I ordered so it may be a couple more before I can share photos. Poor Pippa got no camera time today because my JID Owen arrived. :)

Thank you! I am definitely tempted to try all the skin tones with these little ones. I can't wait to see the light brown Dorothys start arriving.

Her outfit looks great - are you going to start sewing for her regularly? (hint hint! :) ) Matilda/Matti is a perfect name for her!

I can't wait to see your girl then! Seems like there will be at least one of each Twinky skin tone in the thread then. :)

icicle I was tempted by Iple photos but not doomed until I had one in my hand! I think I loved her the moment I saw her eyes peeking out at me from the head protector. :aheartbea

5. Oliveoil - thank you, I just like making stuff for dolls :)

honeythorpe - it is odeco/nikki cat size, made just a tiny bit bigger in the booty... I didn't cut the fabric larger, just reduced the seam allowances at bit. She is so much fun to sew for. I ended up making her a frilly skirt and satiny shirt today as well.

Kadepie - I probably will, who knows.. I might end up putting some pieces up in my etsy shop! I'm kind of kicking myself, I had thought about ordering a second pid girl before june, hopefully it won't be too long before they sell them again. I did notice that the feet parts and clothes are still available....

icicle - I definitely will! I'm kicking myself for not taking in-progress pictures, but I really wasn't sure if I would like how it turned out.

Here is more Matti spam... I had so much fun sewing for her and playing with her today - I don't want to go to work tomorrow :P

[​IMG]

6. Honeythorpe: Ah yes the Persons are not very good welcoming a new comer. I am leaving on vacation Wednesday and returning July 9th. Of course Twinky will be joining me. Hopefully, when I return yours will have arrived. I am anxious to see the peach gold. I really like that resin. I will have Internet access and will check in.:)

icicle: you are welcome. Twinky can share clothes with persons. :)

Atomic_kitteh: Matti is just so cute. Great little skirt. Did you make that today? Where are you getting patterns?

7. That's another great outfit! I love the style of her shirt. :)

Oliveoil- Hope to see some pics of Twinky enjoying her vacation with you! ;)

8. Oliveoil - yes! take lots of vacation pictures with her! I love taking a doll with me when I travel :) The corduroy skirt pattern came from this dolly coordinate recipe book (http://www.amazon.com/Kantan-Doll-C...&sr=1-4&keywords=Dolly+Doll+Coordinate+Recipe) it has a bunch of basic patterns in pretty much every size between petite blythe and MSD - they are easy to modify to make whatever you want. Also, there are really good photo instructions for each piece (handy since the book is in Japanese). The other skirt and the shirts are just stuff I made playing around while watching tv. the backs/insides are not so pretty but they pass for pictures ;)

kadepie - thanks! she is such a fun size to sew for!

once everyone gets their pid girls and has time, we should do a clothing/accessory swap or something!

9. I am a little shy about taking pictures of dolls in public, but I will try!
      Thank you for information on book. I will check it out.
      Your outfits are very cute. I am hoping HoneyThorpe will get out her Sugar body patterns and make a few dresses for the Etsy shop..hint hint! :)

Is it Christmas yet???
      [​IMG]

10. This sounds like a fun idea! Pippa and I are game! :)

Me too honeythorpe! ;)

What a cute photo Oliveoil! I love those red tights and boots! :fangirl:

11. Oliveoil - OMG! She is so stinking cute in that outfit! Don't feel pressure to take pictures, just have fun having your new girl with you :)

kadepie - it would be fun, since these girls are kind of their own size!

12. I snuck some photos of Pippa playing outside with her mini whinny!

[​IMG]
      Pippa's horse by kadepie, on Flickr

There are a couple more in my flickr. The outfit she's wearing is a lati yellow top by Clear Lan and some lati yellow jeans made by RawKiss/Urban&Eden. They look ok as capris I think. I also like this wig better- it shows more of her cute face than the Kana.

I started a flickr group for these cute little pixxies! Please join and add your pics!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2279303@N22/

13. OliveOil So cute! I love how the pixie hat frames her face.
      Atomic_kitteh Matti's clothes are looking great. Thanks for the pattern tip. I will have to try out a couple Niki outfits. If they don't fit my Pixxie's booty then Drusilla or the Sugars can have them. I have that same DCR beginner's book and while I haven't tried anything from it yet, it is a great book.

Just a warning for people who go looking for this book - ebay and some etsy sellers tend to wildly inflate the prices. If you look at Hobby Link Japan, you can see what the book should have cost originally and they do restock some of their older books. I know this one and the other basic book have restocked in the past. I think I bought my copy from Pomadour24 on etsy who has reasonable prices and ships really fast. Her books always arrive in immaculate condition.

Kadepie ok I'm officially dying of cute! That hairstyle really suits Pippa and that real skin is simply gorgeous. She looks so soft and winsome. I hope the PG turns out as nice. It reminds me that I have a brown Luts mohair wig away with my chibi who's getting a faceup atm but Twinky might be stealing it when it gets back! I have that same clear lan t-shirt so it's good to know she'll have something to wear when she gets home.

14. Thank you on my Twink!
      I am packing now and will not be on until I return. I will try to check in if I have internet.

Kadepie: I really like the real skin! She looks great. The wig is perfect.

Enjoy your new Pixxie's. Hope to see more photos of different sculpts and resin color.

15. Thank you! I really do like this wig so much better much to the chagrin of my TinyDelf Hansel who now has to go bald until I figure out a new plan for her. I can't wait to see your Twinky in PG, I am sure she will be gorgeous. I should have pushed harder to put a second PID on order before the period ended. Pippa is quickly becoming my favorite size.

Have a safe trip! I hope you and Twink have tons of fun! :)

16. I was sure there was someone who'd ordered Blooming - I really hope we get to see her (and Dorothy too)

And eeps...my Twinky is on her way home :D Hopefully she should be here early next week. I just checked and I ordered her on 27 May and she shipped on 27 June so that's pretty good going.

17. Congratulations honeythorpe!

If they are shipping them out this quick hopefully everyone is getting their pixxies and we will have alot more pic spam to ooh and oah over! :)

18. Congratulations! I can't wait to see her. I am traveling and may not get on but will check when I can. Hope you love her.

19. Be safe! How's Twink liking her adventure so far? ;)

The more I look at Pippa and just hold her the more I am kicking myself that she's the only one in the house! Hopefully Iplehouse will give it one more try with another release of PIDs.

20. Dorothy here ^^

Please welcome Morrighan:

[​IMG]

She will be a little pixie once she gets customised, I just ordered a green wig and will try to find green eyes that match. I'm also looking for an artist to do her face-up and shoes blush. I will have to find new clothes for her also, the outfit made by Iplehouse is really cute, but she can't sit in it :/