1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Large Doll Measurement Chart

May 15, 2007

1. Thanks for posting this up. It is Very useful to me, but I would love Leekeworld to have more information on the measurements of their L typ BJD bodies. :( Are they Larger than normal bodies?, I wonder because they are wearing 9-10 wigs and 18mm eyes! Wow!!! For a 61cm doll, that is a huge head on their shoulders! lol

2. Does anyone know if the measurements for the Elfdoll boys in the spreadsheet is for the new body type, or the old? I'd really like to get the right information, because I want to make some pants for my boy and he's not here yet.

3. Notdoll Lab doesn't list very detailed measurements for its dolls (and I'm terrible at taking measurements). My Ligaya Winter Eternity seems pretty small chested. Does 22cm sound like what one would describe as small or thin chested? I'm looking at a dress in the marketplace that the seller describes as being for a "thin chested 60cm doll". Thanks for any advice!!

4. Hi VickieAngela,

Here's a small sampling of measurements from various doll manufacturers for some comparisons. All measurements are in CM and all measurements are for "chest" circumference for female dolls.

Abio Angel Female - 26cm (height 59.9cm)
      Angel of Dream - 26cm (height 60cm)
      Angel Region - 22.8cm (height 60cm)
      CP (small bust) - 21.8cm (height 57cm)
      CP (large bust) - 22.6cm (height 57cm)

Hope that helps.

5. I have a question about the Dollshe male chest measurement; is it really 16.5 cm? :? That seems really small to me, especially since the waist measurement is 22cm. Thanks in advance!

6. The chart is awesome! Actually helped me when I decided to get an Abio Angels "San". The only thing I question there is his chest which I measure at 24cm rather than 22 cm. I've seen it listed as 22 everywhere but it actually measures larger. I keep a copy by my computer in hopes that a money tree will sprout so I can order more dolls.....

7. Anyone know the measurements on the Obitsu 60cm male chest retrofit?

Thanks!

8. oops. what I meant to say here is that these charts are handy, especially for bigger doll lovers. Thanks!

9. This might not be the right place to ask this but here goes. On the chart I noticed a female B&G has a head of 9.4 inches what size wig would she need since most come in sizes like 7-8 or 9-10 and so forth. I really wanted to a have the wig I wanted for my doll waiting on her when she got here.

I really found this chart interesting and very helpful. Thanks guys that put these together.

10. hiie can i know where can i buy clothes for my AOD dollfie of 70cm M ???

11. Spirit Doll: http://www.spiritdoll.net/

These are the measurements for the Spirit-Doll girls (Proud size)

Their body is AMAZING!!! Mine arrived today care-off Twigling and ZOMG I love it!!!!

Height: 66cm
      Eyes size: 16-18mm
      Girth of the head: 22cm
      Girth of the neck: 10cm
      Girth of the chest: 26cm
      Girth of the waist: 17cm
      Girth of the hips: 29cm
      Width of the shoulder: 12.5cm
      Length of the arms: 20cm
      Girth of the arm: 8cm
      Length from bellybutton to foot: 38cm
      Lenght from shoulder to hip: 18cm
      Girth of the thigh: 15.5cm
      Girth of the calf: 11cm
      Length of the feet: 7.3cm
      Width of the feet: 2.8cm

The boys measurements off the site also are:

Measurements:
      Height: 71.5cm
      Girth of the head: 23cm
      Girth of the neck: 10.5cm
      Width of the shoulder: 16cm
      Length of the arms: 23cm
      Girth of the chest: 26cm
      Girth of the waist: 20cm
      Girth of the hips: 27cm
      Length from shoulder to hip: 18cm
      Girth of the thigh: 16cm
      Girth of the calf: 12cm
      Length from bellybutton to foot: 44cm
      Length of the feet: 8.7cm
      Eye size: 16-18mm

12. I'm very confused about Zaolls. They're 52cm, so are they SD13, SD16? I know they're not tall enough to be SD, and not short enough to be MSD, so how do you classify them?

13. will a ws migidoll miho head fit on a soom sg heliot cream white body?...will the colors match a little at least and does the miho head have to be modded to fit?...any info would be helpful

14. does anyone have peasurements for ringdoll. they have some on the website but none of the length of the arms.

I really need to know the length of the forearm on a teenager boy body. and maybe the length for the mechanical arm they also have which i assume would be the same length as the teenager boy body forearm.

15. where or how do you get the dolls? I been trying to get a hold of some for my collection..:(

16. I don't see anything about the SOOM Rosette dolls.

17. Anyone have measurements on a Ringdoll Teen??

18. thank you , that chart was very helpful. i am trying to buy clothes for my doll but was unsure about some of the vendors catagories (sd13, 1/3,etc.). i think this will help .