1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks DP 15!

Apr 9, 2006

1. Hi,

I'm not sure if this deserves it's own thread, so please mods merge it into the Dolpa 15 thread if you think it ought to be. ^^

Since Volks has been oddly slow about sharing pictures of the clothes available in the Sumika at Dolpa 15, I took some pictures from my Volks News. I don't have a scanner here so I had to take digital pictures.

[​IMG]
      Yo outfits and SD/SD-13 girls

[​IMG]
      MSD/SDC outfits and socks for SD, SD-13 and DD

[​IMG]
      above are SD, SD-13 girl, DD outfits and the 3 below are MSD long leg/SDC

[​IMG]
      Hats for SD, SD-13, SD-16, and DD and glasses for SD, SD-13, SD-16, DD and MSD

[​IMG]
      Vjeans

[​IMG]
      MSD boys and SD-13/sd-16 boy trenchcoats

[​IMG]
      Lingerie

[​IMG]
      new DD wig

[​IMG]
      shoes

Enjoy! :cake:

2. Uhm. Well, there's a Yukinojo in the Harajuku store wearing one of the striped La Parsonal suites - the same one as the Scarface Cecil that's displayed next to him. I can't read the tags on them, but I think he's wearing the SD13 outfit - at least, there's no special SD16 suit that I could find!

And, to second it - yeah, Chirs and Lucas have speical kitty-ear wigs that come additional to their normal wigs.

3. Depending on the clothes, some SD13 boy stuff will fit SD16s. I guess it'd be case-by-case though. Definitely long-legged pants would be necessary (though Volks makes most of their SD13 boy stuff with this in mind now) and probably looser clothes would be a safer bet than tighter ones.

I've also seen Y!JA sellers offering clothes made with both SD13 and SD16 boys in mind. I have a few saved off, I'll see if I can find them.

4. No surprise: - Volks USA Lottery is open, right on time! :)

5. I don't know if I can ask this....
      On the first picture, the girl with the hat wears a very lovely dress. Do you have a bigger picture of it? Pretty please?

6. Hi Jenn,

Sorry, I haven't had internet access since I was in Japan and not about to pay for it. I'm exhausted from travelling, but I will scan from my Dolpa guide tomorrow or if my pictures Dolpa came out, share them here.

I'm really glad so many people appreciated the pictures. I'm glad that I am able to give something back to the community :cake:

7. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask...

Now that the Dolpa has happened, how do I get my hands on those SB-SD13B-060 shoes and more importantly the SD13 skully baseball hat with the black bill? Do they get stocked at the website or are the sold in the afterevent?

8. Thank you very much, Rkold. Take your time and rest, I understand very well.

9. idrisfynn ~ I dunno when the Volks stores get the new stock of Dolpa items, but I can get the shoes/hat for you when they do. Just give me a bell.

Jenn ~ sorry, I didn't get any 'close ups' of that outfit, but this was the closest pic I had... Hope this helps!
      [​IMG]

10. Thank you very much Loki! :D