1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Tanning Skin Shiwoo released

Apr 27, 2006

1. This puts me in fear of a tan Yder.... though I'm only completely lost if they bring out the dreaming/sleeping heads in Tan....

2. You say that now... Didn't you say something similar about a certain hound you ordered a while back... *snickers*

I'm not the biggest Shiwoo fan, and it'll take a mean face-up to get me to even own one, however... I might want to get a tanning shiwoo. Hm... I still really want a tanning el over a shiwoo, however.

3. [laughs] I think I said something like, "Nah. I don't need a Hound of my own. I'll just play with Carus and Luka." :D

If they do end up re-releasing the tanned Lishe, or if they do a tanned Miyu, I may have to have one of them just to have one gal in the Turtle House crew ("No," Crane says. "I'm not a girl... I'm not!" ;) )... but I don't feel like I have to have this fellow.

4. Damn, Pimp Master Shiwoo is looking fine. If only I had an extra 700$ lying around ...

5. Oh baby. My gyaruo doll will exist after all!! XD Dammit LUTS. I love you. <3 This is definitely my favourite Tanning Doll yet. Ever. Yup, even beats Mr. Tanning Soo-Ri. And he's pretty awesome.

6. XD whew...i was about to say...:3 he prolly came out some freakish shade of purple so they just made the pics black and white =x

thanks for proving me wrong >.> *coughs* XD

7. the outfit rocks..he looks real good and i'm officially mad now! >( tho there is something bugging me...http://doll.luts.co.kr/item-img/DF_060427-3.jpg this pic in particular..the eyes seem diff from a normal shiwoo..it sort of look like an unshiwoo shiwoo. X_x; if you know what i mean..maybe it's just me? X_X; yea...but oooo hotness...tho i wish he did come in that shade...in real life the tanning ones look like chocolate.....how can i resist myself from eating them? XD

8. Man, that's a hot little one! He looks like a surfer that loves to get tan! ^^
      (even if I don't like surf.... or suffers... I like him!)

9. Wow. He's breathtakingly beautiful! DAMN YOU, LUTS! *shakes fist* T_T

10. actually, i was kind of thinking his nose looks a bit more narrow/pointy than a regular shiwoo =x there do seem to be some differences...or, like you said :3 it could just be me.

11. So... I hope CP knows they basically own my soul now. XD

12. :( I know for a fact I won't be able to get him, not even if I stood on head naked for my husband.......if anyone gets him....please don't sell him because he maybe too dark like the others that were released.

13. Now I'm hoping they release a certain girl shortly thereafter.

14. Bri, d'you mean tanning soony??

because that... that would be SO nice.
      or mini fee tanning soony O_O
      *dizzy*

15. Omg I want<333. He's even wearing Aki's outfit. Ahhh Luts. Ily with your random jrock influences.

16. HECK YES! You're thinking what I'm thinking :drool

17. yea definately some difference...maybe the side cheeks too X_x; cuz he definately looks more manlier...or maybe my shiwoo is just ..too effiminated or something .ha ha..

18. Colored pics are up on the site now! X3

19. MmmmMMMM! I'll second that! Shiwoo chocolatey goodness!!! :d

20. ...oh god no. NO!!!! I was hoping he wouldn't happen for a long time yet!

Now to go about making a miracle happen so I can get one.

Why now Luts?! Why now...I've been jonesing for a tan Shiwoo since the first peep of tan El was floating around (well...long before that really)...and now this. What absolutely horrible timing. :(