1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NarinDoll - New Dolls and Items

Aug 20, 2004

1. Exciting news today from Korea for those who have their eye on a 60 cm Narin or Narae...

Narin Creative has agreed to provide esthetic service (seam sanding), if requested, on its 60 cm dolls for a $25 fee. This is only available through Dollfair International.

This includes sanding service for the 60 cm tanning dolls, which as you know by now, ARE able to be sanded and modified. WHY are they offering this? Because I asked them to-- because many of you on DOA wanted it.

In addition to this service, you can also have your doll custom painted, choose one of four skin colors and choose one of four eye expressions for the head. We want you to have a full custom experience with us. LE dolls with outfits and special painting, including the exotic full body tattooed Narin and Narae, are still available to order through us. We hope to have this new service available on our web site by this weekend. You also can order by email at [email protected] . We wire orders into Korea every Friday so you can receive your dolls quickly.

Catrina

(previous post continues below)

I got a shipment of dolls in today, and we have our first ever 43 cm tanning Narin doll. His owner would like to share his arrival with you, as well as the owner of a 43 cm snow white Narae, who will be added into this set of photos so you can compare colors. Narin's tanned dolls come sanded in the 43cm size, and are fully sandable to do what you like with them with no risk of color changes deeper in the resin.

As you know, I love taking pics for new owners, but never ask to do so because everyone has their own favorite way of seeing a doll for the first time. But I love photography and it's always a treat-- especially a doll that nobody has seen before!

I'm introducing here a 43 cm tanning Narin with 1/3 open eye option, and he is an unpainted doll-- waiting for his new owner to paint and modify him. The snow white girl is also blank. If you think these dolls are stunning blank, then just wait for their talented new owners to give them special personality! Their new owners will chime in at the end I'm sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOOK MA, NO SEAMS!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(continued)

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK, you guys HAVE to go back in your boxes now.
      Everyone is getting shipped to their new homes tomorrow.

Thanks to the 2 owners here who wanted to share their dolls' arrivals with you. I am sure we will hear from them soon.

Tanning resin is also available in 60 cm Narin and Narae.

Enjoy!
      Catrina

3. Hi Lore,
      Actually I don't know if they do the whole doll or just the seams. The unsanded ones I've seen are still pretty smooth all over. I do plan to go and watch them later this year :D But the seams are gone on the 43 cm dolls. The 60's do come with seams though.

There has been so much to do about tanning dolls and seams lately. I thought it would be fun to see a doll with tanned skin and not a seam in sight : - ) It can be done!

Catrina

4. Yes, the Narae is the open-eyed face. Actually when you get a doll, you have your choice of any of the four expressions (open, 1/3 open, 2/3 open, sleep) so there is no true default facial expression. But I'd have to say open eyed is the most popular face to start out with.

Again, these dolls were requested as unpainted blanks-- default dolls have lightly painted lips and eyes, plus eyebrows. : - )
      Catrina

5. --Coming soon for exhibition in the USA in 2006--

LE-1 Wizard Warrior Narin
      LE-1 Wizard Warrior Narae

Sculptor and Artist: Bimong of Narin Creative

Face and Styling: Basicline of Korea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On Exhibit in Seoul Doll Show in a set

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wow..... I'm in awe.

When will they be made available? Are they very limited? And of course, what's the price tag on these babies?

7. I just heard they are being shipped to me. They are for exhibition in the US. The dolls are LE-1, worldwide unique. No idea of price at this time.

Can't wait to personally welcome them to the States!~

Catrina

8. Basicline is one of the artists who does custom facepainting for Narin Creative. She also is the artist who painted the LE-1 Warrior Narin and Narae faces, as well as the Space Force Narin and Narae. She is incredibly talented and I really enjoy seeing her creativity and talent come together in some very special dolls.

Catrina

9. I know, the drama of it all...

If you look in the exhibit of them, there is even a jug of spilled wine or (chocolate?). I love looking at these and trying to think up dialog for them.

It would be against the rules for me to start listing mine, but have fun!

There are 3 LE-1 dolls on their way. The third I have never seen before, and don' t have a picture of. I am really excited to see it. I think it may be a Tattoo LE-1 doll.

10. Wow Catrina!! They look amazing---I love Narae's hair!! I really really wanna see the other LE as well!! Where in the US will they be exhibited if I may ask??

Paul

11. We're working that out now, Paul. Probably Chicago to start : - )

By the way, awesome web site. You are incredibly talented.
      Catrina

12. Are you and the Narin display planning to hit Las Vegas for the IFDC show in August too? Alex

13. Weird Question: Would it be possible to purchase one of the display rooms? *loves the outside one on the far right in the last pic*

14. :) I LOVE the black wig Narin wears in the first pic, will it be available to buy, been searching for a wig like that.

15. the clothes, the hair.... weheee too nice.... *pouts*

hmm i think they would be 60cm right? and anyone one that wants them, be prepared i think it would cost high....

16. Hi all,
      Answers to questions:

Yes, they are both 60cm Narin dolls, Narin and Narae. They have been customized as one of a kind LE-1 dolls for exhibit. I have not received the prices yet but hope to get those soon.

We have not filled up the 2006 dance card yet for these dolls. There is also another LE-1 doll coming with this couple. Nobody has seen him yet. I'll have to post his pic when he arrives.

I am not sure which wig Wizard Warrior will be wearing when he comes. They both look like big eaters, too, so I hope they bring their own rations.

I don't believe I'll be receiving any sets like in the Seoul doll show in the photo. I thought it would be fun for you guys to see how they do doll shows/competitions in Korea. So therefore, I don't think those sets are for sale. They most likely belong to the Bimong Doll Academy.

And I was wrong about the set having a broken pot with chocolate coming out of it. I'm afraid that is the byproduct of a battle... a death mask oozing with blood. If only the creature knew "Expelliarmus!"

Thanks for your questions.
      Catrina

17. I've had quite a few people PM'ing me that their replies to this thread have been deleted. Maybe half of the posts have been erased. If you have a direct question about the dolls, I think they will not delete the post.

P.S. OK, I started a thread in Large Dolls about these guys. I think we are allowed to chat there and your posts will not be deleted.
      Catrina

18. May I ask where in Chicago/for what event? I may just have to take a drive down there and see! They're amazing...

19. Thanks! I am sure when we get the details all wrapped up, we'll post some info about it. So nothing definite at this point.
      Catrina

20. LE-10 Narin 60 tattoo 2
      Includes clothing, wig, LE faceup, and intricate tattoing.
      $1,470
      Can be made in your choice of skin tones:
      snow white, pinky white, golden beige, or tanning.

[​IMG]

Another cool guy from your friends at Narin Creative, Korea.

:D
      Catrina

P.S. And the discussion thread is here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=933122#post933122