1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll - Doll Restock

Sep 5, 2004

1. This thread is for posting DOD doll restocks. When you post, please provide the name of the doll or optional part that has been restocked as well as a direct link if possible.

Please ONLY post updates to this information, rather than chat or discussion. For the News Forum posting rules, click here.

2. Since someone allready tried to post about this, got mis-understood and was locked:

The DoT are in stock right now (basic only) for those who have been waiting. ^_^

3. The DOT fullsets are limited, and won't be sold again. The basic dolls aren't limited, but they've gotten backed up with orders so they had to stop taking them for a bit ^^ The DOC fullsets aren't limited though, they're just like the other basic sets.

EDIT:

Just in case people have popup blockers and sucklike:

DOD's Updated Popup Notice:

Hello~ this is Dream of Doll

We at Dream of Doll would like to thank all of you who love DOD dolls.

Though estimations of releasing schedule are based on several different factors, including the time we need to obtain the products of your request from our many different helpers –for
      make-up, outfits etc. we, dream of doll will try our very best to provide an accurate estimate of the releasing schedule.
      Please be informed that we are restocking our items on every Saturday and other special, limited items will be scheduled and informed to you through notice board.

For more efficient and reliable delivery time, we currently establishing more workshops and what' more, enabling our customers to have 4 weeks of delivery time instead of 8 weeks.

Credit card payment won'be available, so for your secure shopping, the transaction will be done through PayPal. In case of bank remittance, please email us for the remitter' info,

We will serve you better in year 2006, and try our best to meet your demands.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
      May this year 2006 bring inspiration and happiness to you all.

Thank you!
      DOD

4. DOD is going to restock Shall on the 13th of January. =)

THis is the email i got:

Subject: Re: Your inquiry: Will you resto ck 'SHALL' ??
      Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:45:26 +0900
      --------------------------
      Dear customer,

Restock date is 13th JAN.

Thanks,

DOD

----------------------------
      :-) :-) :-) :-)

5. Just thought I would share for those of you who want one. ^_^

6. DOT Shall is in stock right now! I have no idea for how long. Hurry all you Shall lovers!

7. Just checked-all the DOT's and EVERY LAST DOC are in stock right now at Dream of DOll.

The Long-leg body for DOC is also in stock (finally!) and Twing-Key etc....all back in stock!
      Seperate parts for DOT still out of stock, sadly...

Catch them while you can!

8. I don´t know if there is any post of it yet..but they are in stock!
      is that real or just a dream?????????
      2 Shas and 3 Shalls....

9. Everything except spare parts for the DOT's is in stock, including the new Sha and Tender Shall DOT's.
      All the DOC's and their option parts are also in stock. Including long-leg body.

Luckily, my empty bank account is holding me back...

10. *cough* Heeey, I'm looking for a Camine -head-. :oops:

After looking at the two picutes side-by-side, I really do think it's just a Shall head with a modded neck hole. I think they made Sha because DoD wised up to the fact that people were putting Shall heads on boy bodies. XD