1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Iplehouse Dolls - SID - Lets Speculate and Chatter

Jan 20, 2010

1. I voted the second option because it would be nice to see something "in btwn" with the option of still having big or small boobies ^^ I can't wait to see this new line!!

2. oh man that looks promising :3 I mostly only do msd but I have a feeling i'll be ending up with either an EID girl or one of these (or one of each!) if they have the same curvy body and a face sculpt I like better.

3. Ooh. More Iplehouse awesomeness! I can't wait. :D

*looks at current bank account* Well maybe I can wait a little while... :sweat

'Somewhere in between would be fine with me.

4. :ablink: D00d! It sounds like we'll be having a sort of Short EID population soon! This is a fine idea, if it's what I think it is; they want to make more of their gloriously mature bodies, but without the prohibitive 70cm size (& crippling 3kg weight).

For 65cm, I'm picturing boys a little taller than the current YIDs, but twice as beefy = might be roughly the size of an SD16. Very cool.

It also, of course, means: ... *sigh* .... Yet another size of pants to buy. ^^

5. I'd love to see the SID line have a Muscular Type body like the EID. I've always liked the sculpting of those bodies, but 70cm is a little overwhelming for me.

6. Right when I'm heavily considering an Iplehouse doll too. XD I can't wait to see their new 65cm boys!

7. Nenya, my first reaction to the news was, 'Oh god, oh god, oh god!'

I already like the EID bodies, but maybe these shorter dolls will work out better for my plans.

8. This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what they look like. :D

9. LOLWUT.

I am full of questions that I would like to shoot at Iplehouse. :sweat

The size is super close to the YID line, yes? 65cm male, whereas YID male is 63cm. Oh, and EID female is 65cm. So the new guys should be approximately the size of an EID female, just not curvy and womanly. And the new girls should be the size of the YID males, but curvy and womanly. xD

If they're doing this, what happens to the YID line? Does it get discontinued, or is this a renewal of it? If the YID line is staying, will there be any changes to it other than discontinuing some sculpts as mentioned before?

In all honesty, if they're going to be doing another doll line in this size, I'd like to see the YID scaled down in height if they are staying. Sort of like Luts has with their different, yet closely sized dolls ~ SSDelf, SDelf, Delf, JDelf, KDelf. But that's just a gigantic dolly dream of mine... I'd love for my YID boy to have a body that looks like the JID/EID body, and be just a bit shorter than he currently is.

10. I just wish they'd come back with the creamy-normal body tone as an option, and a white-white or cream-white. A bulkier 65cm body would be great for several floating heads I have!

11. I was wondering if when they were redoing the YID line, this looks to me what they are doing to replace it. I hope they will make new versions the current YIDs, I'd miss some of the sculpts for sure. What I want is a taller/Bigger JID body because are chracter of mine is supposed to be blocky, but too muscular. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

12. I'm just really excited!!!! But eh, does this mean theyre gonna resize the YID clothes or make a new line?

Im excited to see what ones are in the NC!

13. oh noo! not when i finally decided to buy an Akando next month! :XD:
      btw, sound interesting, im looking forward to see them! hoping they'll be "realistic" as the EIDs

14. Oh no... A 62cm girl with the proportions (or almost the proportions) of the EID woman would work perfectly as the friend of my soon-to-be 65cm girl who's supposed to be taller and thinner. I'd given up on having the two of them together because the height/build thing wasn't going to work out....

Curse you, Iplehouse, making my dream a possible reality again! I thought my wallet was safe! XD

I also hope they're as 'realistic' as the EIDs-- I love vaguely-realistcally-proportioned dollies~

15. How exciting! :D I really, really love the EID boys but sadly even the model type is just too big for me. ;_; I've been hunting around for a 65-68cm boy to go with my Queena . . . I'm so glad I haven't bought one yet, looks like I'd better hold out on that purchase and see what Iplehouse comes out with!

The girls will probably tempt me terribly, I do love the EID girls but they're a bit too big to mesh with my doll plans. A scaled-down version will be interesting to see.

And the possibility of this new line in that lovely tan of theirs . . . ohboy. :aheartbea

16. Oh, I would love to see smaller versions of the EID's :D I love EID girl's curves but her size is too big for my taste, a 62cm girl with EID's curves would be wonderful.

17. I have to admit that I'm really excited about this new development. I LOVE the look of the EID's, and having a smaller-ish version of them would be great for some characters of mine.

The only thing I really hope they consider for the future is having the "dark tan" option available for their dolls. I really love the look of "real skin" but it's just not dark enough. It seems to me to be more of a "tanning salon" color instead of the African-American that I'd need for several of my characters.

18. ...Dang it Iplehouse, how did you know that a girl matching the YIDs size range with EID proportions is exactly what I wanted. You are eeeeeeevil. In a good way. XD

I'm kinda hoping these don't completly replace the YIDs though. But I'm sure they'll still be awesome, and good for people who've been wanting hybrid EIDs but can't get the heads to fit. I wonder what current sculpts are going to be able to fit on them.

19. I'm glad Iplehouse is releasing a new size that sounds different and exciting. However, I've been hoping for a while that they would turn their attention to their smaller doll line. I've asked them twice if they ever plan to expand and diversify their JID dolls and they always reassure me (in the politest way) that that is exactly their intention but sometimes I think they are just saying that to shut me up. When I asked if they would ever bring out an even smaller doll line than JID they also tell me that they have definite plans to do so, but we are yet to see it. Oh well - hopefully 2010 will be a year of great expansion and innovation for this amazing doll company. It is my favourite and if they would only produce the sizes I am looking for I would be happy to have every doll I own as an Iplehouse doll.