1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll from Romantic Breeze, Srynx (00RB-SP-E-Basic) Disussion

Dec 12, 2009

1. Link to the new doll

Discussion if anyone wants, to talk about the new doll from Romantic Breeze.

~~~

Looks like her measurements are similar to a Unoa. Not a bad price too ($285 US plus shipping). I hope they post some photos of her painted with clothes, wig and eyes.

Too bad the new girl didn't get a name. :(

Edited: The new girl gets a name! Srynx the Nymph! And she's got some new photos! :)

2. I really like her. Her body looks odd, but in a fascinating way.

Hmm, does she come in the grey resin? Or are those pictures just for show?

3. The grey pics are of the original sculpted pieces with a grey finish on them. They are most likely sculped with some type of clay.

She is definately very stylized. She looks like a very thin, tall flat chested girl who got very big breast implants.
      But not in a bad way! lol

I would love to see her with a face up.

*jen

4. I'm really surprised she's got no name, just some kind of classification number.
      That's not really romantic, isn't it.
      Also I second sumomo123 for the breast implants.
      And what is up with her feet? Her toes look odd.
      Also her clotch looks a bit odd...
      But I kind of like her weird features. She would make a good anime character or spider girl with those legs.

5. You are right, it is just a serial number of my doll works (on the way of)

Why does not she has any name......a-_-a;;
      Since...I could not make a conclusion yet..
      many names are owned to other dolls now..
      So I could not fix her name something exactly..
      (It is too difficult to name)

Maybe I will make my mind when she prepare to show you up later, in good styled.

Thanks for your advices.

6. Will you post some photos of her with makeup and with clothes, eyes and wig? I would love to see some more photos of her all made up.

Will you make some clothing for her available on the site as well?

I hope you decide on a name for her. :)

7. she is such a fascinating doll! very different & unique! i like how her head is smaller & more realistically proportioned. i also really like her hands & feet. for my personal tastes i would like her with a smaller chest, but - she is interesting. :)

8. dear pris, thank you so much for your posting here.
      yes ^^a she will be styled to show you up.
      It was 2 days ago that I've got the 1st casting doll from factory,
      I just wanted to show you the 'pure' image before styling.
      Once dressed, people can not see body works often;;;;
      Also..yes ofcourse, if people wants yes, clothing or doll goods will be afforded too.

about her name..;; I'm agony between 2 names still now..(....T-T;)
      maybe will be fixed when she show up fully later.....
      -Not many images are afforded yet, as like hands details..joints...

Thanks again. ^^

9. thanks, orhpnasparrow.
      Yes...it was quite trouble to express realistic face to her small face.(about..licca sized -_T)
      not only realistic, but also wanted to express a romantic faces of girl at the same time.
      Most of doll fans prefer to bigger baby faces, I know(so do I. haha!;),
      but there are too many similar proportioned dolls already.

I wanted to express very new or something very different.
      other SP Line dolls (not released yet) have almost same propotions, and testing various ball jointing works.
      maybe I have to name this works too. something project....what would be good...sigh..
      Point is...making a nervous boll joints to skinny body...? ...;;;;;...-_-a;

Thanks you a lot to your post.
      I feel very relief that I can see someone who has similar tasts with me.

10. Wow! She's vary beautiful and elegant. I can't wait to see more of her.

11. You made a great job. I like very much her so special body. I'm very tempted :)

12. I like her a lot! I like mature minis and there don't seem to be many of them. I also like that she is very different. Often I look in the news section and see another face that I can't tell apart from all the others. This one is very distinctive.

13. I love her posability, and can't wait to see what she looks like with a face up. She may well go on my wish list.

14. She's so pretty I want one if I had money now !!!

15. Has anyone got a picture of this doll? The website isn't working :(

16. When I clicked the link in the news to see this doll, without really reading, my first thought was that she looked like a wee Dollshe doll! xD Now I see why, silly me. ;) She has such a unique look!

Perhaps she'd make a nice girlfriend for those small-headed Orientdoll boys or a little sis for the Rosette girls. ^^

17. Thanks, but I think I have to try from a different computer. I just keep getting a "Cannot display the webpage" fault. Probably work is blocking the site for some reason.

18. I just ordered her and can't wait until she gets here, hopefully next year....

19. Wow! Congrats derilan85! I can't wait to see some photos of your new girl! :fangirl:

Any plans on names or ideas for her?