1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld Richard Discussion

Nov 28, 2009

1. wow, he is really beautiful....and so different from their usual boys....he's got a real masculine looking face and i really like it!!!

2. hmm, how sinister. Nice :D

3. VERY nice, not sure if he suits their body though, needs something a little more buff. But I still like him.

4. I totally agree with you. Leeke's bodies are very boyish, so I'm kind of surprised they didn't break out a new body type for him. Hmm... *scratches chin* I wonder if that's something they're working on for the future?

5. Ooooh! What a nice look he has! I can see very Leeke elements about his face but it is more mature. Very nice!

6. I'm glad they'll be selling him in floating head form too. I doubt I'd be able to afford the purchase of a whole new doll in December. XD But anyhow, anyone knows if the Leeke basic skin will suit the LUTS SSDF body or any other more mature body?

7. To be honest, he is nice in face and everything but I don't like the body too much or the eyes being squinted...
      Looks nice and sweet looking down though... for that yes he is handsome !!
      : )

8. that face truly looks too mature for his body^^;;;;

9. I am totally loving oatmeal face i think it look like a mini mihael

10. I don't know about the basic skin, but the snow skin is a near perfect match to Luts Real Skin white. Not that it's available right now...:sweat

I agree that the Richard sculpt looks positively ridiculous on the Leeke body, but I think I'm going to try him on an SDF. :)

11. Thanks St. James. xD

Anyone purchased Richard so far? ^^

12. It's nice to see the new faces!

Does anyone know if LeekeWorld sends you an invoice to Paypal after you place your order? Or is there a Paypal address i missed in the process to send payment?

Please advise!
      :...(

13. Oh he is so nice. It would be nice to see his home shoots.

14. Loving those squinty eyes! How gorgeous! :aheartbea

15. M'so excited! A little bird told me that my mom is getting me a Richard head for Christmas-ish, and I'm eager to see how he'll look on a Dollmore bod. (My Leeke Mihael head works well on the Dollmore Model body, so I don't don't anticipate problems... But you never know...)

Any other takers out there?

16. Are there any buff 60~65cm bodies that would work with leek skin? I'm smitten with the Richard head, but the body is just too immature for my tastes.

17. Nice to see some more mature faces coming out. :3nodding:

18. So nice to see a grown man. I wonder how he'd do on a Raurencio Studio body.

To me, he looks a little like Sean Bean. Which is by no means a bad thing...

19. I did finally order a Richard head in snow skin, so that's maybe three that will be around eventually? :sweat