1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Mu (boy with hooves) Discussion

Nov 28, 2009

1. I just love the hooves, but wish he was taller.

2. He's just perfect for my Hades...I can't wait to get a bit of money saved up ;w;
      I hope Dan's head looks good on him.

3. Personally I wish Resinsoul would branch out into offering more body-types. I love their face sculpts but I'd like a body with somewhat more heft.

4. From what I hear, Flidget, they're working on a buffer boy's body...

5. I'm loving the body sculpt but if I'm honest the head really doesn't do it for me :sweat
      It is nice but the ears are just not for me. Does their resin match bobobies resin? (either the normal or the blue?). Heh heh that was probably a stupid question but I'd love to put one of the bobobie girls heads on this body :D

6. He would be perfect for Darkness from the movie "Legend".

7. Bobobie and ResinSoul are sister companies, and their resin does match absolutely perfectly.

And oh god, those ears. *_*

8. Oooo! An affordable doll with hooves!? Eeep, I may have to get one to make into a pan or a satyr!

9. I thought they might be but I suppose it never hurts to ask just to be sure :)

I kinnda agree about the ears, they are... wow... so long O_O

I wanted to make an adult version of a little fee that I'll be getting soon who has hooves (they were made by Daisydays and are so awesome :D ).

10. It's odd, but I normally don't like hooved dolls. Mu sorta appeals to me though. Hmm. Do the ears come off?
      EDIT: i like his face a lot. he looks so serious. :3

11. I totally agree! I'm working on a group of legend inspired dolls too..
      How tall is he?

12. He is nice, just a shame that body really lets him down.
      Now, when they do something to make that body bearable to look at, I'll be happy :3

13. I third the "Darkness from Legend"!! Like whoa!!!
      I'd love to see him cast in their red resin ^_^

Raven

14. I love the idea of hooved dolls, but... does anyone else think they look a little out of proportion?

15. He would be absolutely divine if only his hooves were bigger ;_; I guess I'm just used to seeing Soom's big-ol' animal-footed dolls with their feet bigger than my hands, haha. I love his face though, and THOSE GIANT EARS are awesome!!

16. Well darn. I had been waiting for this boy to come out and since I loved Ai so much I'd really hoped to like him too... but I just don't. :( The ears, as others have mentioned are far too long - I was looking more for their regular elf ears. I also don't like his face so much... maybe it's just me, but his nose looks gigantic! :S

17. I agree, bigger hooves to me would look a bit more masculine, but I guess we would need a comparison photo of him next to Ai, and if I had both dolls I would swap his legs on Ai because of the length and they look really graceful.

18. I adore his face. It's always nice to see boys that are well, boys, serious as he is. :) The ears are pretty crazy, but I just listened to my RS Ju owning friend gush about them. Unlike Ju, Mu's ears actually look like they are naturally placed, so no wig butchering looks neccesary.

But a buffer SD boy? Wouldn't it be just as well to take their new, and better, joint systems to their Minis? Not that a bigger guy wouldn't be great, but the slimness of RS dolls has never bothered me.

19. I love his ears. I really enjoy all the different types of elf ears available, and I am attempting to have a pair of each in my boys. So far I have Souldoll, Unidoll, DOD, DIM Minimee and Volks. Mu's ears are refreshing! :) I hope to add him to the family by the New Year.

:pcupcake