1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Ai (Hooved Doll) Discussion

Nov 26, 2009

1. O_o'' I love the hooves! They look so tiny and delicate, if compared with soom's... I've been looking for something like that, and I think they are perfect!

I happen to love the horns, too. very demonic!

2. Wow! I wished it will be an opportunity to buy the body with hooves and horns only...

3. I don't like the hooves at all. Too small for my taste. I wonder how her balance is on those small things.

And I don't like the hairs on her upper legs. I don't find hair on female bodies feminine at all, and that's also why I sanded off the hairs on my ambers fauna hands, lol. :lol:

4. So I guess this is their Holiday sale
      "The Doll's price includes the head, body , horns ,a pair of 16mm-eyes, and the latest dolls' packaging handbag. This is the picture of the latest doll's handbag."

I like the doll but I was really hoping some of the other dolls would be on sale for the Holidays or something.
      But it's really helpful if you want this one!

5. Ive seen Cuprits hooves IRL and I found them too huge.
      So Im curious how this one will be in live.
      I love her face and horns are amazing, but I dont like the hairs on the upper legs either. Well they can be sanded of.
      Im also curious if the upper legs can be exchanged with standart girls body.
      I dont think Resinsoul can put their dolls on sale for more cheaper prices as they already are :sweat

6. I was thinking the same thing... my god girl shave yourself it looks a bit odd.

I do love the sculpt and the hooves... as to if she stands well only time and first owners can tell.

They say she's 58 cm and I am just... not sure about that.. she might have the body of the 58 cm doll but with the hooves I would think she is taller.

7. Holy crap.
      I thought I was done with dolls for a while. Boy was I wrong.

8. Oh, I quite like Resinsoul's version of a hooved doll. As much as I love the big hooved Soom dolls, they are just so BIG and I find them so awkward to handle. ^^; Ai looks much more manageable, and I find her dainty hooves/legs quite pretty and faun-like. Awesome horns, too! :D

Now if only I liked the headmold. xD

9. Well...I'm glad they're leaping into hoof territory...and I like the sculpting of the tendons/muscles on the back of the legs and the look of the jointing...but..Resinsoul isn't exactly known for it's jointing/stability and little hooves would make balancing rather difficult. But I suppose we'll only know for sure after people start ordering them/getting them home.

10. I love this new sculpt for the head and horns, but I'm not really big on the hooves (just ebcause none of my characters have hooves.)

I'm wondering if they can do a switch like, with that head on a regular girl's body kinda things for the same price?

And it seems that their Chrismas/New Year's event is just going to be a discount on these two new dolls (there's a boy comeing out in the next day or so). It's nice that they've discounted the new dolls, but I was really hoping for some other event that had discounts on other dolls. I really want a Long and Lian! :(

11. i do like her, Her horns and legs remind me of a gazelle, i think with the right faceup the head would look a bit better, overall i think she has potential

12. BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!
      I was after delicate little hooves for ages!!! I love you Resinsoul...please have my babies ;^;

13. I'm wavering on ordering one today! And I don't even really collect girl dolls! O_O

14. I'm not sure if Resinsoul does head/body swaps but Bobobie does. If she ends up being sold through Bobobie you could swap out the head for another that they offer. (or swap out the body for the basic body if you don't want the hooves) The top part of the body looks the same as the Resinsoul basic body.
      (and remember she is offered in eight colors!!)

15. Resinsoul can switch heads for you :> Just send them an email ^^ They are super lovely!

16. I actually like her thin legs and smaller hooves, it makes her more delicate, like a deer. like alot of people from what I can see, I didn't like the fur on her tights at first. But now I see it as something original and it makes her even more suited to me a faun!

I'm really curious about how well she would hold her balance on those tiny hooves of hers. I guess we'll have to wait for owner pictures. If her balance isn't that bad I'm most likely going to order one at some point in the future ^_^

17. well...even if balance is not that great, i'm planning on wiring this girl so she'll stand like a rock regardless ;> But those are such beautiful hooves , i'm honestly over the moon.
      He thighs are not human long and leg is more satyr like proportioned, keeping her same height.

18. :o...:lol:

Don't laugh at her! She's pretending she is a...n-narwhali...corn. Or something.

I'm not in the market for a doll with hooves, but this pair is still interesting, it looks different from any hooves available elsewhere. However, I really like this head sculpt and would like to see it on the normal girl body. I didn't have plans to get any dolls from Resinsoul unless they released a crazy-looking 70cm girl with a resemblance to Lu, at which point I would totally buy one in strawberry resin to be a gigantic pink demon-woman monstrosity (after all, who doesn't love gigantic pink demon-woman monstrosities?), but this new sculpt is so sweet and sad-looking! I might want one @__@