1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelheim Venetio discussion.

Nov 5, 2009

1. A new teaser for Angelheim's new boy: http://www.angelheim.com/shop/step1.php?number=603

The Great Prophet? Some of my favorite characters are prophets so that catches my attention. ;)

I like what I see of his face so far. Aside from the mouth his sculpt seems quite different from Zion, but he has a similar intensity that I find appealing. It would have been better if they used a different wig, but the outfit looks interesting from what can be seen so far.

2. Loving his lips and his very intense looking face. I hope to see more of the outfit! Angelheim knows how to make amazing outfits. <3

3. I love his eyes, his outfit is fit him well, I agree he's different from Zion too... im looking forward to another angelheim boy XD

4. Ooh, I like that head sculpt a lot. He's rather reminiscent of the long discontinued Dollshe "Van" mold. I wonder if their NS skintone will match the Luts realskin at all...I might have a use for that head, if it does.

5. Oh, wow - he's certainly very striking.

6. Very nice! I am definitely keeping an eye on Angelheim's dolls.
      They seem to be really promising indeed. :)

7. Awesome head! I do love the Angelheim look, and no that they're shipping Zions, hopefully we'll be able to get some ideas of resin matches for those who don't want the whole package. ;)

.hlp

8. heidipay: I wonder if the resins match with other doll like Luts or Dollzone or Dream of Doll... we will see about the resin match soon ^^

9. Look at those cheekbones!! His lips aren't for me, but I agree that he's definitely striking :) .

10. Oh my, he has a really unique face. Not sure how I feel about that mouth, but I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :)

I wonder when they're going to start selling clothes separately, 'cause I'm loving the outfits they've shown so far.

11. nice but lips are too thin for my tastes

12. he looks great. I think I'll keep an eye on Angelheim - so far, I really, really like their dolls.

13. Oh dear!!! This head !!! I adore it !!! ... angelheim is starting to becoming a must for me ...

14. Another boy. Sigh.
      Actually, YES! GOOD! Don't have the money to fall in love with another doll right now so KEEP BRINGING OUT BOYS ANGELHEIM! xDD

15. Hahahah XDD same here~ I even didnt get a chance to buy another doll DX just wait for another angelheim boys... its teasing me... *_*

16. Is it wrong of me wanting to buy this boy just for the damn epic clothing that he comes with?!
      NGGGGGGGH! It is perfect for my heliot boy. <_<

17. That feathery cape seems like a really bizarre choice to couple with that lovely brown outfit - and the pattern looks exactly the same as Soom's Chrom cape (only blue instead of red) *_*

I still don't know what I think of Angelheim, but I must admit the quality of their outfits seems nice. Hopefully they'll start producing some that can be bought separately from their dolls.

18. For me too, but it looks realy nice ^^

19. Lol, I am right with you on that ... I know the minute Angelheim starts releasing girls, I am in SERIOUS truoble *_*

Yeah, that's what I though when I saw the cape ... it really is the same only blue, but surprisingly, I like this one better than the Chrom one ... I think it is because the feathers are so beautifully colored. The choice is still odd for me though since I am such a "red and black" person.