1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Realm 70cm boys Discussion

Sep 22, 2008

1. Thanks again Cat and I will do when he's more 'together' :) I noticed too, there are not many DR owner pics about, I guess they're still a relatively new company, there's only 2 (I think) in the database....best go and add mine!

2. gelfling9uk, do you have the link to the DR database ? i am a terrible searcher :( i could not find it. even with no pictures, i hope there will soon be more.

3. Database link here :)

4. gelfling9uk: thank you ! that tattoo on your boy's arm is very special. it's like a 'secret' that he has.

5. I added pictures of my Xiao Chi to the database and will add my Wu Hen when I have better pictures.

6. bishounen_hideto: xiao chi was very lovely and his clothes were very lovely :) . you have been keeping these beautiful boys too much of a secret.

7. :)Yeh, I like it that it's not on show all the time, but then when I do look at it. I'm like 'wow' all over again!

Bishouenen_Hideto - Fantastic to see a Xiao Chi on the database - he rocks!

8. I've been searching for more owner pictures, not many to see,...how old is the company?
      These boys are pretty handsome, I hope to see more owner pictures soon.

9. Aww I love Xiao Chi on your pix Bishounen_Hideto!
      I hope you can take more with close ups of his face too :)!

10. Ask and ye shall receive. Seriously. I have the company faceup, including eye scar, so if you want to see how GORGEOUS the company faceups are, tell me what sorts of pics to take and I'll take them! =)

11. I would say go wild and spamm the hell out of us :D It's always a pleasure to see the owner's perspective :D :aheartbea

12. bishounen_hideto, post 'anything' and we will be happy to see it ! :) yes: seconding the request to please, 'spam away' :):) .

13. Ok. I'm off work for a few days so at some point within the next few days, will try to get some pics of both guys for you. I'll take some "artsy" photos, and some plain ol' "this is what he looks like up close, from the left, and from the right, and with his arms up, and arms left... etc." pics. :)

14. I am completely, immediately besotted with his face. Do Dream Realm have a European dealer, do you know? I know you don't ship outside of the US (if I recall correctly...) and Id eat my left arm for him, honestly. HIS NOSE. OH GOD. AAAAH.

15. I'm just a distributor. Dream Realm will ship all over the world, so I can order him for you if you like. Just say the word...

16. He reminds me of Jeff Goldblum!

17. Wowsers! He does, kinda! Good call!

18. I'm so in love with these new boys! Will there be no-makeup pics of Mr. K soon? I just love his nose and mouth! *swoon*

Will there be a separate SuiTian thread? Or can I talk about him here? Gah, all of these boys are so gorgeous!

19. Thta's it! Now I know why I like him so much. :D

Tags: