1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Illusion Spirit Doll Discussion

Sep 4, 2009

1. This is Illusion Spirit. IS (Illusion Spirit) is a new BJD doll company from China^^.
      The offical website: www.isdoll.com (English ver. will be finished soon~)

See IS's introduction here

2. it said that the WS was similar to Dollzone, would it look ok with Fairyland (minifee) WS?

3. I'm wondering the same thing. I have a WS MNF head coming who needs to be tall, and this is 1 cm taller than DZ, I think! And those posing pictures are amazing... I might have to scrape up some more doll money if it might work.

4. WS MNF is more yellow than WS IS/DZ

5. I really want him, wow he'd be great for my crew

6. I love the molds and the range of poses are amazing. I wonder if they will release SD sizeed dolls someday

7. I can't quite decide between a DollZone Boy and the Illusion Spirit Boy. At first I wanted the Illusion Spirit boy but I got a bit unsure. Does anyone here already have him and maybe can tell me some stuff about him? Someone explained me what sanding is and that DZ does it automatically, what about IS? Do they do that too? Also, how does the IS boy stand and pose and stuff? Any problems with IS dolls? :)

8. I like the Zhuqing boy quite a bit, I wonder if no one has bothered to get one because we don't know about the company yet. XD Waiting on someone else to take the first plunge, right? I was going to get a Ringdoll En for my first MSD but right now, with the Zhuqing on sale he's alot more tempting for my Stormbringer... Besides, he really fits the name doesn't he? The Posing shots they have on ebay for the body are really nice, I wonder if he's been wired/sueded for those though...? Of course we don't have any idea what his wig and eye size are yet either...
      It's a dolly adventure! Well, if I'm still in love with him I'll order him this friday and we'll all find out soon, won't we?

EDIT: Heh, checked the ebay page again and the head size is 6.9 inches. So, 6/7 wig size, or go up to 7/8?
      EDIT2: Sometimes I wonder if I actually SEE. Anyway, eye size is right on the ebay page, the boy Zhuquing takes 14mm eyes.

9. hello, i asked jeeryama on ebay, the wig size is 7/8 (for the girl at least), i think you should ask him whatever you wanna know, his english isnt bad. he said the only fitting clothes atm are the ones from hz (which are in his store as well), but iillusion spirit will release clothes, wigs etc at the end of the year.

10. Thanks for the heads up Mello! I appreciate it. Well I don't think I'll get anything for him (Assuming he's still my choice come friday *gulp!*) just yet. I'd like to see what sorta character he'll develop first.

11. i think its a very good choice, hes very pretty. the only reason im not ordering him (yet) is, that its my first bjd and i would rather start with a well known company that has clothes and wigs on their site, so that i can order a full package. but once illusion spirit is well known and stuff, i actually plan to buy him as my second doll.

12. I can understand that. He'll be my second doll and my first MSD I belive. He's wonderfully jointed, he's mature enough for me and he's in my Christmas budget!
      Now if I can only convince the boyfriend that I should get him as soon as he shows up instead of him being stuck under a tree!

13. The offical website: www.isdoll.com (English ver. will be finished soon~)

14. thank you :)

15. Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten one of these yet?

16. i saw a few ppl on ebay ordering them and leaving good feedback, but no idea if they are on doa

17. I'm waiting to see one posted here on DoA as well since I chickened out of ordering the boy in October...
      I'd really love to see a review!

18. i am totally in love with his face!!!! i really love the lati blue rei and they seem similar. but im not sold on the body yet, for some reason i am not sure i like how the hand joints fit into the wrist, but i am going by what i am seeing in the pictures who knows if they are really the same in person. i guess that is half of the battle of deciding on a doll...

19. ah i brought one of these dolls a few months ago >w<
      i have a Zhuqing Illusion Spirit 1/4 Boy and love him to bits <3

his name is Kai you can find him on my DA page www.little-miss-boxie.deviantart.com
      i have a few new photos i need to add up in the next week ^^;

he's my first bjd so im not sure on how he is compared to others but still he's so cute and the face up they did is so pretty *w*

20. nice, finally someone who bought him! :)

oh and illusion spirit is even making 1/3 dolls now...