1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Rosen discussion

Jul 31, 2009

1. Thank you for discussion thread!

I think he looks like a hybrid of a Hound and a Bermann. And that's good! Especially if they release SA also. In orientalskin... mmm! yummi!

2. Not me! Not me! ;) I'm relieved that this Hound-style head doesn't need to come home - right now! But he's a beauty! What a cute little story he has, too!

Yay for the Hound lovers!

3. Ghera
      And he's more Bermann than Hound.
      I want one in orientalskin, yes ))

4. What's interesting is his lips! Especially the philtrum. That's a new look and very very sexy.

5. yeah he was supposed to be a hybrid between hound bermann and i think even husky? it was posted in the dollshe thread from a few months ago before they came back

but i agree, way more bermann than anything. and of course, he comes out right after i decide to go to school and not get any more dolls :(

6. I like him and want to see him with his eyes modded open a tiny bit. He may be my new Ash... Woohoo! (When and if I ever have money again)

7. Ghera -- You're welcome! :) And that is exactly what my husband said! Bermann x Hound love child! :aheartbea

Zagzagael -- You're right those lips look awesome! :fangirl: He looks a little more intense? than Hound. Not sure that's the right word? Not as soft?

I'm so happy Dollshe is releasing more head molds. So many people want some of the older heads so hopefully this wills start to make more people happy. And something bermann-like as well. This is so awesome! :)

Can I have an IM version of this head please? :nosebleed

8. Excuse me if this is a silly question, but I don't suppose anyone knows if he's only going to be available in limited pre-orders? Or, heaven forbid, -only- this pre-order? Again, sorry if this is a silly question. *_*

9. Not a silly question at all! Especially in light of the craziness that was the limited Bermann releases over the years. At this time, Dollshe seems disinclined to limit their work. I think this is a pre-order....and then after that the waittimes might increase.

10. Ah. *wipes sweat from brow* That's kinda what I hoped. Like so many others I've coveted Bermann's from afar, and this lovely new gentleman will do nicely. :) I just don't want to miss out. Cheers for the info. (Never dealt with Dollshe directly before. :doh)

11. Me wants one.... he (she??) looks wonderful

I want SA Version of this head too.....

12. :love:droolI WANT HIM!! I need to see pics of him all done up before I decide. I see a upgrade definately if he looks like I am hoping he will.........

13. I think this is already a SA version... his eyelids are really low, it's the angle of the pic that make the eyes look very almond-shaped, but I think if seen from the front, he would look with half-closed eyes. He is gorgeous!

14. oh my...how handsome O.o and lovely

15. Wow this is really good...can't wait to see him in full form, face-up and all! :D

16. I have not been a Dollshe until recent when I fell in love with Kittymaru's and Rolopuppet's dollshes. This guy is just stunning! May need one. OMG so many. ~Gus

17. Ho boy...yeah...do want.

18. I am definitely going to have to see him made up to decide what I think about his eyes, but those lips are absolutely fantastic. And the little smile! :)

19. He is handsome but I was hoping Bernard would be next so will wait for him. At least one less tempting me which is good.