1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Honig doll's Jelly and Squirrel

Jul 27, 2009

1. Squirrel looks a bit like Winnie from the Wonder Years in those promo shots and I am very tempted to get one soley to dress her in bizarre 70s prints.

2. sounds like a good excuse for a doll!

I think she would lovely with proper eyes rather than the pupil-less ones they have her in.

I love her mouth too, I think she sould have lots of expressions depending how you made her up :)

3. I really like Squirrel! Good excuse for me to get a doll with dreaming eyes! XD

4. I like Jelly ! She has a really cute face...I wonder how much she cost....

5. 0_0 ! Thanks for the link !

I agree with you....What a fantastic price X3

6. I'm glad to see they are puttin gout more dolls! I like Squirrel a lot! I wonder if they fixed some of Sidras issues on these new girls.

7. I really like Squirrel :aheartbea
      She might be my next doll purchase.

8. I like Jelly and $263 is such a good price. Are these also limited?

9. Luckily, Jelly and Squirrel are in the "basic" section! :)

10. And if anyone's wondering, the doll carrier they come in is really good! My Sidra came in one and it's great! It actually holds more than one doll.

11. Glad to hear they are basic :) I'm even more tempted now!

12. I really like Squirrel,
      But I could not find if they have a face up to sell.
      The price is good though, but too high to practise face ups.

gosh how stupid of me saw it now of course
      maybe got too excited of that price.

13. Squirrel is so cute and I think she'd fit in nicely with the Sarina Doll Yaoyue I've saved up for!

14. I love Squirrel's head but they body seems sort of blah. How if it LPF? I am assuming it is the same as sidras'. Do you know if she would be a minimee match?

15. I think the same, I love the head but the body have something that I don't like.

Does anyone have more photos of Squirrel? I want to see the mouth with more detail ^__^

16. I donlt think anyone has one as thye hae only just been relseased- you could alway ema8il honig and ask for a closer pic :)

the biody is nicely made for the price, more mobility in the legs, their hip joint swivels to allow for cute sitting poses. The resin is smooth and a good thickness.

My sidra stands well and holds poses. I had an issue with relaly not liking Sidra's hands but Honig have re moulded the hands so I am more than happy to order again when I can affor it.

Not sure about minimee colours...I am going to check my new chii head against it to see if NS would match,

17. I also think the body is good, I like the sculpt and like you said it have the legs joint, but I want to know if there is another combination. If it isn't a problem, could you please check if the resin of your Sidra matchs with other dolls?

Thanks so much littlepinkfaery >///<

18. Hi all,
      I have bought Honig Jelly just now! it will be sent after a month, so exsiting!!!!
      I'm look forward to received it. >///<
      When i received, I will take more photo with my DOD twing-key~
      Here is my Twing-key~ i think take photo with jelly is very very cute!

[​IMG]