1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CCC's Moles MoMo & YuYu

Jul 6, 2009

1. ooohh DarkStar you got both of them?? Wow, congrats..so jealous hehehe :)

2. Does anyone know what the Sweetly Twisted faceups look like for the moles? I'm excited to see since all of hers look wonderful :)

3. no, but all her face-ups are fantastic..have you seen what she did to fidelia firefly? I love my simple fidelia ,but sweetly twisted did a great job just look at her flickr..http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweetlytwisted/ and on page two she has bubu .
      have you seen her little deer faith see did for her mother? just look in the map tiny face-ups she has got yoshi, faith
      so if you want a different special look you can ask her.

4. Hi Charles/CCC, do you perhaps have the size measurements of the moles for me, I sooo want a Yuki..(and a MoMo hahaha) thank you

5. Oh my god, I had no idea there even exist any MOLE dolls! I like better that dark one, but they both are adorable. :aheartbea

6. Yes, MiyaDoru, I was bad (or good, depending on how you look at it). I couldn't decide which I preferred (and wouldn't it be lonely without the other mole?), and then the price for the two was so much better than if you bought them individually, and there was the free shipping and the layaway... I am very good at rationalizing reasons for why I need them both!:blush

7. Dear MiyaDoru,

Thank you for your inquiry! :)

Here are the Size Measurements of MoMo & YuYu Bouhatei:

Total Height: 14 cm
      Head circumference: 15,5 cm
      Arm: 4 cm
      Arm incl hand/paw: 5 cm
      Paw width: 1,2 cm
      Body circumference: 8 cm
      Body neck to crotch: 5,5 cm
      Body upper torso: 3,5 cm
      Leg lenght: 3,5 cm
      Leg incl feet/paw: 4 cm
      Feet/paw lenght: 1,7 cm

Hope this helps you :)
      Have a wonderful day,

Charles

8. Thank you so much Charles, this helps for sure, I looove your little moles

9. You know, Charles, I am thinking that somewhere down the road a baby mole might be needed?

10. Count me in :D awww baby mole....** melting **

11. Very cute idea DarkStar :)... Uhmmm who knows in the near future ;)
      Thanks and take care,
      Charles

12. Theyre so adorable

13. Hehehe I love your rationalizing, sounds reasonable enough for me :)

14. LOL! Now, if we only had a baby mole... I bet I could rationalize a couple of them (or at least one and maybe a friend or three?)!

15. :D Yup, count me in....Btw, have you seen the upcoming teaser of CCC??? If it's what I think it is I'm doomed (again!) :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

16. I have a pretty good idea what it might be from the silhouette, but I don't want to speculate because I think it is going to be a wonderful (and beautiful!) surprise! But it's clearly not a baby mole!

17. Have you seen her??? She's amazing.. Guess the baby moles can wait a little longer (not too long pleaseee) ;)

18. Well, I completely missed that one, MiyaDoru! Was not expecting such a beautiful hippo! I guess I can wait a little longer for a baby mole too!

19. Wow they look absolutely adorable Charles, I really love the colours of their resin too they are so unique. I would also love to see a little baby mole..or two or three. *lol*

luv MOP...