1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollgru heads Discussion!

Jul 14, 2009

1. This news thread about Dollgru head #9 preorder was just posted: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309287

I think he's so cute! :aheartbea The other Dollgru heads are really cute too, but after a quick search of DoA it looks like there's never been a Dollgru discussion thread and there are very few Dollgru owners.

So, here's a thread to talk about these pretty sculpts. :D

(I, personally, am thinking about getting #9.)

2. I like the #9 head; the shape of the eyes are my favorite! I would like to see Dollgru rerelease #4 Reiv. very cute and childish :D I've never heard of this company before, too bad they're sculpts are limited :( And that I spent all my monies on IOS heads :evil:

3. Oh man, I took a look, and all those heads are gorgeous. *__*
      I would totally DIE if I could get my hands on a Woo. He's got little teefs! 8D Definitely do want. <333
      #9 is cute too, and I'd totally buy him if I had the money to do so. D:
      Maybe I can pick one up on the market later? ;_____;

It sucks, though, that not a lot of people own these gorgeous heads.
      I'd love to see more photos of them.

4. I do love her 09 head as well :D definitely will have to order some from her >v<

5. I love the new head! I'm super interested in getting him but I'm on holiday during the sale period :...(

6. Kogepan, thank you for starting this. if not i would have never noticed him. 09 is lovely. his lips are adorable.
      are there any collectors on the boards that have one of her sculpts? when i get the time i'll do a little search. i would love to see a woo if that's possible.

7. I just placed order to Kappa for my #09, he really gorgeous and beatiful mold!!
      And I'm planing to get his body next couple of months. :)

ps. and about "Woo" he is very limited number of sculp, Kappa release him in Thai BJD community, I don't know that when will her release him again.

8. Oh~ that's sad to hear >3<'

This 09 head looks very cool :D

9. I definitely plan on getting the #09 head! He is absolutely perfect. I'm so glad the order period will be in August after I get back from my vacation xD

10. I'm so totally ordering #9! I haven't fallen in love with a mold in months! Agh, I wished I knew this artist before!

11. I'm not into big size BJD but I must admit this new head has a lot of charm ! It is a beautiful man !

12. OH! still stunning since I saw him first at Thai BJD Community!
      Sadly, I cannot get him in this time.....wish I could back to Thailand soon T^T

13. Fina&#65356;&#65356;&#65369;,order 09 head from kappa. I just realise that if I didnt order him I will definitely make a mistake ^^

14. I really like head #09, especially his upper lip! I must keep those dates in mind, but I'm not sure I wll be able to order. We'll see.

15. Oh wow! I...think I'm totally in love :fangirl:

16. I'm soooo impressive with #09.

Kappaka sent her #09's blank head pictures to me today.
      I just start look around and notice that 09 has a cute little teeth inside!

17. I think we'd all love to see photos! :D

18. 2nd-ed! I'm really leaning toward getting this head and more pics would really help decide that ^_^

19. Um, sorry to be a n00b, but I've never ordered off a site that uses an order board orz I can't read Korean either.
      When you register on their site, what do you put in the &#51452;&#48124;&#46321;&#47197;&#48264;&#54840; field? I tried registering with it blank and I got an error in Korean :...(

20. s0ra>> That would probably be the resident registration number field. It's something like the Korean equivalent of an identification number or social security number, I believe. The bit in asterisks just states that it will be encrypted so that the board manager doesn't have access to it, or something like that, if babelfish is to be believed. =_________=;;;

To order, I don't think you actually have to sign up. You just click on the 'write' button and fill in the blanks like you would on a normal board (e.g. Luts' Q&A board) and mark it 'secret'. The order period doesn't seem to be open yet, though.

(On a random note...hey, I see your icon!! 8DDD <3)