1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom's Sweet Melody of June: Eliv & Iv (MD)

Jun 26, 2009

1. They're very interesitng. I really like the feet. I guess these are "mini Vega and Deneb". Very different than I expected! Soom certainly has some very creative emplyees! It s omuch fun seeing their 'story' dolls each month!

2. i really like their smiling expressions ... oh *sigh* no money this month though!

3. I love thier cute smiles too ;-; but I've decided to wait it out and start saving for, hopefully, a tiny Amber. I'm not too happy about their leg design but I can't wait to see the outfit details ^^

4. more than i could've hoped or dreamed for XD. i'm in love.

5. Augh, Soom! DX Damn you! DAAAMN YOOUUUUU!!!

Ahem. These guys are really,very too much cute. *_*
      Do want. Gah.

Soomed yet again? T_T

6. they are sooooooo adorable!!! I agree with Jirachi, i'm holding out for a baby Amber too since i missed her.....I am also waiting to see what Galena (air) will look like. so unfortunately even tho these babies are so adorable...i can't afford them right now :(

7. *chews on nails* They are incredibly cute, and I'm usually not one for sweet smiling faces. It's going to be really hard resisting them this month, but I have too much on my plate as it is. ^^ Now that I see them, I am seriously dreading next month's girl (being that a character of mine that I haven't found a good mold for yet is a water nymph-type girl ^^;;; ).

8. I was so focused on the feet/fins, I didn't notice the ears. Look at those fin ears, so cute.

9. Soom's trying to kill me! Too cute! Sadly I can't aford them right now...maybe I'll get them 2nd hand one day. I was sad when I missed Vega so this is just evil!

10. Coming home coming home she (Eliv?) IS COMING HOME!!!!!!:D
      I am well and truly Soomed.. was soomed from the second I saw the tiny little thumbnail then it got worse when I saw the pink and even worse when I saw the LITTLE FEETIES!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

There is just no doubt about it in my mind, unless her body is freakishly deformed or something!:lol:
      I even have possible names already!

This is the same kind of excitement I felt with Cuprit so, I think when a doll hits you this hard you just have to go with it!

I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait ages to order though as Chrom is still on sale in Japan so, it seems unlikely they'd jump straight into these little darlings.
      WOW I CANNOT WAIT TO GO AND SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse me, I'm kinda hyperactive right now!!:D

11. Awww I was hoping mini Vega would look a bit like Vega :XD: But they are so adorable!! Too cute! :D I wish I could get one... but I may hold out for the next ones (though I said that with Glot and Glati and am kicking myself now, lol :XD:)

12. Wow, super interesting! Not my cup of tea in the slightest, but that's okay. C: They have cute faces. And I like the possibilities that their outfits present. We shall see. The blue one really is cute.

Congrats to the people who love them!

Though, I do wish they would have kept the special feet a secret. It's always so much more fun to speculate about what their special parts will be.

13. Omg I really love their little smiles and the sculpt! I wish I could afford Soom monthly dolls ;_; This time they are up to such high level of cute and the cute fish finny feet and the ears!

14. Oh, man, little mer-tinies. :o They're not calling my name, but something tells me that next month's is going to kill me. Hell, if I didn't have a con in a month, I'd still be tempted. Thankfully, though, I'm not Soomed [yet!].

15. They're so cute!
      I'm really tempted to get them, but I don't think I'd like them as my first bjds.
      I'd be really paranoid if I did get them Xp

16. They look adorable! If I was into tinies, I would nab them. Thank goodness I'm not. Whew! XD

17. Still soomed!:sweat

I wonder if they're going to have cute little webbed hands?
      I'd be SO happy if they did! With those feet and ears, normal human hands might be really bizarre!!!

18. SO CUTE! -dies-

I'm really hoping I'll be able to resist these cuties. Another six month Soom wait is the LAST thing I want!

19. Ooh, webbed hands! I didn't think about that possibility. I think that would be super cute.