1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May the Second Land: Chrom - Bane of Wood

May 26, 2009

1. So far I think I can resist by looking at the promo pic, but I may be screwed when I see more. =_=

2. If you compare his picture to the other dolls he is NS, I won't get him whole though, not my cup of tea, the face turns me off about him. But he is a really nifty idea, I'm hoping for cool feet of some sort.

3. His nose is LOVE, but I'm getting a bit tired of Soom's ONLY pair of lips. Honestly, every doll since Vesuvia has had the exact same thing going on.

I've gotta say I'm on the fence with this guy... I have to wait til I see full promo photos before I can say I'm soomed/not soomed. I wanted a werewolf to house my Barghest character, but I was really hoping for a much more emo face. Unless the full promo shows more emo potential, it looks like my heart may still be set on an impossible-to-get DS Husky for my Aerendraca. T_T

4. Hahaha. That is quite true.

5. Bwahh!~ I can't wait to see more photos!
      I'm not a wolf person, and I know I'm safe for this month but I'm just really excited to see how he'll look. :XD:
      Assuming it's a boy that is...

6. XD Beaver WIN! Lol, I think it could work :lol: I'd like to see Soom do a paddle tail!

I want to see if they'll do a furry tail or a resin based one ore even both?

7. this boy has some -serious- potential for cool parts! im waiting to see what his paws look like and i hope there will be a female werewolf in the future!

8. My goodness, is that NOT white or fantasy colored skin I see there? Finally! :D The wolfy (?) parts look like they'll be interesting too, not sure if I'll like 'em though.

I have been hoping for a NS or tan boy. Its too soon to say for sure but I think I'm safe from this guy, so far his face just isn't calling me. :( I too would have preferred something more along the lines of Bix, Spinel, or Lupin, not Beryl or Vesuvia with those luscious lips they seem so fond of.

Can't wait for more pics, anyhow! ^^

9. sooo safe! Somehow I expected that he'd have a wolf theme, but I'm totally safe from his sculpt too. He sort looks like a mix between Beryl and Vesuvia, but male. But i can't wait to see the rest of him though. Looks like my other dolly plans are still intact!

10. oooh hes gorgeous i need to see more ><! hes must be a boy!!!

11. Ohhh I'm so excited and happy!! Even happier if he
      is NS (not a light tan) because I can switch his head
      with a Lupin (modded ears?) and he will be the ultimate
      manly wolf:aheartbea
      My head really hurts...he would be my first Soom...
      but I'm poor..

*sigh*:(

12. Soom is trying to kill me. I swear they are.

If there is ANYTHING at ALL I love, it's werewolves. This better not be one. This better not be one. Please let this be a werewolf. I need that doll.

13. i feel ya! i am thinking it is a wolf. i will want it if it is, but im trying to talk myself out of it.

14. I love what I see so far. I can't wait to see his body and hopefully he will have really cool canine legs. (Yeah, I'm already assuming that he is a guy.)

15. I think I may need to buy him. I can't stop looking...I hope he's got a kickass outfit! :aheartbea

16. SWEET FINALLY A SOOM MD IN NS!!!...haha i think...well If he's Normal skin, and has a Normal human head, i'm doomed! Because I do think he's very very handsome, and definitely my taste! x3 <3

17. I'm so Soomed @_@; I really *hope* I can afford him or at least parts of him.

18. That face is doing nothing for me. I would like a stronger male from them- only pair of lips indeed! I want thinner, man lips. I mean full lips once in awhile are fine, but jeez!

Anyway, I knda like the claw hands but have no use for them and I have a Sard so I don't need bent animal legs...

Maybe he'll have a tail...

19. I am really intrigued about this one...Werewolves I absolutely love and I just hope its done well. If this was a girl, personally for me, I would probably be madly in love with it. Who knows! I cant wait to see more. The body paint on the fur could be a total nightmare though...

20. Aghhh, I'm starting to love him more and more... I just haven't decided yet. I'm planning on sculpting two of my own little wolfies (a pup and an alpha female), and he could be a perfect addition...
      It really depends on how 'man' he looks as opposed to 'wolf'.
      I'm sort of dreading the release of pictures as well as being really excited for them.