1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

k-doll discussion

Apr 7, 2005

1. Yay! My karon has finally arrived this morning! <3 *hugs the floating head*

Meeve, I don't know about the NS resin, but the Luts white is SO white O_O
      It's even whiter then my shiwoo's O_O LOL!

A picture of Ethan (karon) and Abel (my d. shiwoo)

[​IMG]

Now, he needs a face-up! D:

2. yukimeru: congrats!!! can't wait to see him with faceup! he does looks very white XD
      T_T mine was the first batch of karon, ns; it's already very yellowed and it turn yellow ;_; but i believe they change the ns colortone for the new batches now. might be getting another karon this coming oct! <33

3. I already have a Karon, and I adore him- this boy looks like he should be an evil twin though, even though I'm sure the smile was supposed to make him happier xD

I love him of course, but I tend to adore all the k-doll heads.

4. I agree that smile makes Karen look more evil:lol:
      I like Karon better~

5. Fffffff KDoll pretty much owns my soul.
      Like, if I had to pick one doll company that never fails to amaze me and make me drool, it's KDoll. All their sculpts are so lovely. C: If I had the money, I'd buy one (or more) of every single one of their boys.

Karen is wonderful! He's really perfect for one of my characters that was originally gonna be a different KDoll, but I think Karen is even more perfect. <3333 And yes, I think Karen could look perfectly evil (exactly why I want him for the character XD).

6. lol, amusingly enough, the doll I want to make with him is going to be super sweet and prissy. His Lover is the evil one. XD but I can see why he looks evil to some people.

7. I'm sure it can be managed- k-dolls, they can surprise you. n_n
      I got my Karon home expecting to making that pissy angsty look and he turned out to be the most pitiful looking thing ever!
      It will be interesting to see what people do with this one too.

8. Haha But the great thing about Karen's little smile is that he could be sweet OR evil! Mmmm versatility. <333

It's nice that KDoll is doing a smiling doll again. I mean, the last one they did was Kian, and he's so unpopular! :C

9. I love him, he does look like he's plotting something but that's the type of boy I like. :3

10. hehe yeah, I figure a little bit of an upturn on his eyebrows will make him a little more innocent. :) They're really just preeetty dolls. hehehe

11. too many people rushed to their web site? now the site server is shut down...
      ahhh i wanna see the pictures!

12. ah the website is down, probably too much traffic ^^

13. me too! web site isn't working for me either.

14. ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
      those eyes! those eyyyyyyeeeeeessssssss! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. ^__^ the eyes are still very much like karon, except the lips had modified thinner and more smiley.

T_T i'm tempted to get him as a twin or another optional head for my current karon, karasu =x

16. *3* If I hadn't changed my Karon's character to a MNF, I would have to grab one of these for him. He's fantastic!

17. Oooh, too bad the site isn't working. >__>
      I've read April is the preorder month for Karen, does anybody know if it's still right there?

About that mold... he is beautiful. *___* All the k-dolls are, but Karon, Karen, Kamiyu are the best. *___* If I'm not mistaken, Karen was shown for some time in k-doll site header and I wondered what's that.

18. ahh I don't know who to choose...Karen or Kael ;3; ahhh they both are lovely for my character, he's suppose to be a smikey/smirky performer ;3;..