1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/Apr] Hati & Skoll – Ignis Fatuus

Apr 21, 2009

1. The new SOOM MDs are out! Little and cute, like the last two! :D

2. Really i don't need them. T^T

3. in mythology hati and skoll are wolves i think so maybe thats what theyll be

also

ignis fatuus : Latin for "foolish fire", it is a glowing light that hovers and darts around swamps at night. It is identical to the Will-o'-the-Wisp. Ignis fatuus is also a term used for something that misleads or deludes. Ignis Fatuus is the first recorded name for this phenomenon, first being found in English texts in the late 1500s CE.

4. I want the little blonde one!

5. if they are indeed wolves, i'm soooo SOL

6. As I already said in the Soom babies speculation thread, I am going to be doomed if these turn out to be wolf-themed dolls. I'm not quite seeing it right now though and there's much speculation that they'll be Bix and Vesuvia related in some way like Glot and Glati were basically baby Beryls and Sards.

Honestly, being the huge Norse mythology nut that I am, I'd be somewhat disappointed if Soom's rendition of Hati and Skoll weren't wolf-themed; considering Hati and Skoll are twin wolves and their father was friggin' Fenrir, the scariest, most powerful wolf god of all lol.

But at the same time, if Soom's Hati and Skoll turn out to be mini Bix and Vesuvia, my credit card and bank account will be saved XD

If they turn out to be wolves? Hell... I'll be snapping up a Hati full set faster than you can say 'You've been soomed!' :doh

7. They're so adorable! ! I especially love the white haired one, can't wait till more pictures come. I think I might be soomed.... :XD:

Camera can come next year.

8. Oh mannn, they're so cute <33
      Especially if theyre gonna be wolves
      I ... I think I'm soomed D8

9. ...If they have little wolf-feet, I'm screwed.

10. They are cute but a little too small for me. :)

11. They look really cute! I already like them more than Glot and Glati :sweat

12. <.< dammit I'm in love with those bloody lips.... -_-;
      I might be a tad doomed.

13. I really love their open mouth T_T...... damn soom, stop making lovely cute tinies!!!
      I really like hati!

14. Well, if Soom is following the theme of their MD storyline - as they did with Cuprit, Beryl & Sard, Glot & Glati - then it looks like Hati & Skoll might be mini versions of Vesuvia & Bix. The white haired baby definitely has Vesuvias eyes.

Or maybe Soom will suprise us with little wolf babies. Eep!

Either way, mini-Vesuvia or wolf baby, I'm afraid Soom will have me once again!

15. I was really hoping for a baby Vesuvia... if they're wolves maybe that's better, though, because then I might be able to resist. :lol:

16. If they are babie wolfs im snatching one of them up!! (although I want both) I was really sad to have missed out on Glati & Glot... = ( Maybe Ill be able to get one on the second hand market? But either way, I want a mini soom, theyre supppppeeeerrrr adorable!!

On a note of randomness; LavieNeko, I love your icon. Chi <3

17. i like the little white/blond haired one. Not sure if thats the boy or girl. Looks more boyish. But they dont scream at me like the other soom MDs did. I guess I'll wait and see what the pics look like. Anyone know when they will go on sale?

18. In the past I think they've released more photos a few days after the teaser photo. And then a few days after that they'd go on sale.

19. Culpit went up for sale on the 27th, so I think they would go up the same, hopefully we can see some more teaser pics by like the 25th.

20. if they are wolves they will be absolutely adorable ( though ruin my hope for a mini Euclase a little T_T ) I knew I should of known those names from somewhere though! I feel dense now.

but how cute would it be to have a little sheep and a wolf?