1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishounen House- New doll: Logan

Mar 21, 2009

1. Logan's Page is here.

2. I think he is very rugged! Love his man-charm. Donn did a very good job with him :D I wonder, does he come with other faceplates; will they come later?

3. I think he looks incredible ! I love that strong jawline feature :love I want him !
      I can't wait to see the faceplates though :)

4. wow, i didn't realize anyone would make a lumberjack doll....and make it cool! go bishounenhouse. ;P

5. Did anyone else think of Logan/Wolverine from X-men? He doesn't look ~that~ much like him, but in a way he kind of reminds me of him...xD

6. He does look wonderfully wicked doesn't he?

7. wow reminds me of Dante! sexy ^^

8. i see more dante than wolverine, but i know what you mean.

9. I don't know if it's the position he's been photographed in or the outfit he's wearing, but I don't really like him. Bishionhouse seems to make really strong men with very defined features which sometimes seem over the top. Perhaps it's just my style though, reminds me to much of my dad or something...

10. I think Donn's page said he'd be making some other faceplates for Logan later on.

11. Yes, there will be faceplates, here's the info from Donn's page:

With makeup, all seams removed, body blushing, eyes and his brown wig
      Logan is $900 usd plus shipping
      If you would like him without makeup/blushing he is $800 usd plus shipping
      clothing sold separately
      Logan will have additional expression faceplates available soon!
      costume by Brian Earl
      There is a waiting list for Logan, If you are seriously interested in him
      please send me a note and i will add you to the list and let you know
      when dolls becomes available

12. Wow, very manly... more than alot of the dolls I have seen, being new to the scene. So many of the boys I would love to see with girl bodies... just beautiful.

13. *cough* Wolverine *cough*
      He is very rugged and handsome. someday one of Donn's dolls will have to be added to my collection. I wish I could see one in person.

14. I'm pleased to say that I got on the list for him. :celebrate It'll be a while before I actually have him, however, as wonderful, patient Donn offers layaway. ;D This will be my first Bishounen. I'm eager to find out what they're like "in person", and how well he'll fit in with the rest of the brood. Anyone know what size wig the BH's take? I saw something somewhere on the site that said the dolls take 11 mm eyes, possibly 13, but that was all.

Heh, instead of Wolverine, I went to the other side of the Hugh Jackman spectrum. When I first saw Logan I thought of Van Helsing. :XD: Of course, that also could have been because the movie is one of my fandom faves....