1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Thread: LE Dollpire Victor Lou & Lisa Rubik , dollmore red fantasy

Mar 5, 2009

1. i haven't gotten any pics of lisa to load yet, but just the little thing at the beginning-'what would you like to do with us' is definitely suggestive. is lisa human? because that would push me to believe it even more.

edit: oh. yeah. i mean, tying her to a chair is totally not the norm. i'm thinking this is a vampire and victim/willing blood slave situation.

2. I think the "Would you like to do it with us" is just another engrish from Dollmore. They are probably trying to ask uf if we would like to join them in their "Red fantasy".

Lise does not look like a victim to me. They look like they are in love. Kissing and dancing. She has one hand tied to a chair in one of the pictures but you do not see Victor anywhere around in that one. I see no pictures where he seems to hurt her or force himself on her.

3. I really think it's totally unnecessary to over analyze the pictures like that. It's really not that serious to me.

I think Lisa Rubik actually looks quite pretty in this shoot :)

4. oh, i never meant to say that i thought it was wrong or anything, just that there seems to be a darker situation here. you have a good point, Nihmo, about the engrish. i think lisa's absolutely lovely, and victor is the picture of a modern vampire.

5. I think this version of Lisa is gorgeous, my only problem is I don't understand how her outfit works at all.

In a few pictures her bolero has a red collar, and in other it doesn't. Then in the photo of her kneeling on the chair shows a feather trimmed train on her skirt, and then its missing in the others.

I'd love to see some pictures of her in normal lighting.

6. I think it's totally suggestive, not only the tied to the chair, but also the fact she is a human, and clearly has her hands pinned up above her head in one image. Alongside the so called "dancing" pictures, actually look like her body is contorted trying to almost pull away! Red fantasy almost seems darker but in that sexy way, I agree with the vampire in love with human idea, seems to be very popular due to book series like twilight right now. Also the image where she is laying down in his lap and he is petting her head seems very submissive like ;p overall I think it's hot imagery to take how you like and is done very well!
      "He is looking at someone who is wearing a red dress

He can't take his eyes off her... She is Lisa he's been looking for.

Tonight, The Red Fantasy of Lisa and Victor.. Would you like to do with us?"

seems very romantic :3

7. They both look so gothish, but lisa's mold is great!

8. omfg lisa is gorgeous! too bad i dont need a sexy vampy lover vixen otherwise shed be MINE!! ugh if only she were tan xD

9. I'm so in love with Lisa!

She is completely perfect for my seductive girl!!! if only she was normal skin and if only I had the money ):

10. Oh My! i totally lost it with Victor Lou, i never thought I'd like a vampire doll or one as big as he is, but what can i do! those vampires are seductives and very odd indeed, and i really like the fantasy they created with Victor and Lisa!

11. Hmm, I saw his pictures yesterday and immediately added him to my wishlist. No idea when I'll have time or money to get him but he's absolutely irresistible. Lisa is lovely as well. I really liked the pictures, they had a lot of character and told a story (whatever story you may or may not get out of it) rather then the usual "modelish" poses.

12. I love both these sculpts. Victor is really odd looking but I think that's what a vampire should look like. Seductive and alien and he's definitely that. Lisa looks really great in this vampy faceup. I am really coming around to her. Bella and Mary are my fav Model girls but Lisa's definitely very versatile. Every limited ed. they bring out of her makes me go "hey she looks good in this style too".

I'd love to have both of them and photograph them in endless romantic poises but that would be v. expensive :(