1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll Petit Discussion Thread

Jan 3, 2009

1. I do love Musedoll resin, and they feel light & silky to the touch, also light in weight. I've got her in cremy white, and it's cremy and very pretty! I redid her faceup, and I do love her! The first time I did her faceup, I made her look like mikey mouse...lol. Faceup is so important. It's my fault, and I realize she's so much cuter than I had made her before. I took these pictures late at night, so they're not the best pictures. Here she is now.[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. I love how you have painted her this time :)

Here is mine with a factory face up and a pair of Unoa size eyes I had

[​IMG]

I am shattered that she belongs in the slim mini group of dolls though :nowords:

[​IMG]

:hamster:

3. pretty~! she's so lovely! :D
      how large is her head?
      does she look nice with other msds, slim or normal?

4. She's more slim mini with 6-7" wig.

5. gardenofdolls....I am having a problem with finding shoes to fit her.

What shoes have you given to your little one? :huh?:

6. She has the same size feet as my Nabi Kiss dolls. I don't have Unoa...but I heard they're 5.5cm which is the same with my doll...is this true? If so, I guess Unoa shoes will fit, but I haven't tried that. Anyone know?

Mine wears shoes that fit Goodreau & Sharmin. here's a couple I bought a while ago, which fits perfectly: http://cgi.ebay.com/Doll-Shoes-Girl...0|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

7. flower_sceptre she poses like a dream :)

She can stand unaided for ages (though I would never recomend leaving any doll off a stand for long periods of time)

She has good wrist mobilty and her head tilts sweetly

The resin feels smooth and the creamy white that I ordered is quite beautiful to look at :aheartbea

You will not be disappointed with her. :thumbup
      I have sent you a PM too

8. I really cannot afford to buy any more dolls this year either. :(
      Here's another shot of Phai wearing a funky black top, which I think will be so adorable with a pair of black leggings and only if I can find a pair of ballet flats... I did find some ballet flats (key chains that can be used for doll shoes) in a dance shop, but I'm afraid they may not fit as those shoes are 2.5"...Phai's feet are 2.1".
      [​IMG]

9. Oh I love what you have done with your little one gardenofdolls :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

Where did you get her jeans and in what size?
      There are perfect for her :thumbup

I have found that Ajumapama shoes in Unoa size fit really well but I am looking forward to Musedoll making flat shoes for her soon

I am doing to raid the Unoa box of clothes now and see what else fits my Faye

missne I cannot encourage you enough about getting her...she is such fun :)

10. I got those jeans on ebay made for Unoa & Narae...you can do a search on ebay ( it was bought last year...I wonder if they still have them). I'm so glad to hear that Unoa shoes will fit! I think I saw a bunch of shoes made for Unoa. Thanks!

11. I have found that it only the Ajumapama Unoa shoes fit well, other Unoa size shoes are slightly too large for her

And thanks for the tip about the jeans :)

12. gardenofdolls.com: Your girl is beautiful and I just love her wig! What wig is it?

13. Hi,
      That wig is by Jpopdolls. I think it was called "Ashes" in dark chocolate. I had side of her hair pulled back with a hair clip. Jpop wigs fit and feels perfect.

14. Thanks for the compliments you guys - I'm so pleased with her :aheartbea

Jane, the white outfit is actually pale pink and white, a limited made by Musedoll a few years ago and offered only through Haute Doll magazine. They also had it in SD size and I loved it so much I bought one of those too! :sweat

15. Don’t hold back-she is beautiful!!!

[​IMG]

I bought the creamy white version and replaced the eyes with some from Gina….she is so well made too

16. Awwww......thank you :)

But do be aware that she is a slim mini girl-not a MSD size.
      I bought her thinking she was the same size as my BF dolls; she is not.

But Musedoll are a wonderful company to buy from, you will enjoy the whole experience I am sure

17. I haven't got a nude comparison of her and I certainly haven't got a photo of her with my BF kids....to me the match is really wrong there
      But here she is with my Unoa.

[​IMG]

Phai is a child in face as well as body, whereas I find that my Lusis is definitely a woman!!!

So although they can share clothes and fit is perfect; in reality they can't as the whole styling is 'wrong'
      (funny to see this 'old' photo of them-neither of them are like this now)

I love my Musedoll Phai, even though I find her an 'odd' size to display as (to me) she doesn't actually go with any other size :roll:

Perhaps the answer is other Musedoll mini......;)

18. Thank you winternight....I still like her too

I think if you do decide to get her, you will find yourself thrilled at the quality of her too.
      I got the whiter resin colour, it isn't too white at all, it is really easy on the eye

Good luck

19. Ooh.. Not much owner photos here! ; A ; )
      I'd really like to see pictures of App.