1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BuddyDoll is revamped with new dolls! Kyle, Daniel & Isabel

Dec 22, 2008

1. HOLY COW first I want to say the website looks GREAT and second the new dolls area fantastic! I have Buddydoll Mars Tough, I am thinking of getting a Kyle! He is so handsome!

2. I like the direction these dols are going. It's nice to see some rather manly men around.

3. Those sculpts are very nice! :3 I like them a lot!

4. Kyle really caught my attention. I bet he would look great in owner photos.

5. 'Daniel' keeps reminding me of Mozart from the Amadeus movie. Which I love so not a bad thing. I think it's the makeup.

-Anneke

6. Guuhhh... the new pic of Mars makes him about 10 times more appealing to me. :D:D

7. The site looks nice and the dolls too.
      My interest in Mars has been rekindled :D

8. these new dolls are nice!!

9. Haha, just imagine - I'm going over to Buddydoll to order my Mars, and WHAM "Site is being Revamped" message greets me.

Honestly, I panicked a bit :sweat

But after that...I was anxiously going over to see what became of my beloved Mars just to see this...this...

Uber hot god of beauty...OMG!!!!

I love his new look even more - so now I'm really glad that I waited that day with ordering^^ I can't wait to see him in person :D

10. I am thinking the same thing!! New Mars looks great!!:)

11. Buddydoll are really nice people too. I was going to buy a head from them and just hadn't gotten to it yet with Xmas and all. When the new site went up I was all like "uh oh, no more separate heads" so I messaged on their Q&A. They said that they didn't want to offer heads separate anymore because it was too hard to control inventory, but they'd sell me one anyway. So I was able to place my order. I thought that was sooo nice! :aheartbea

12. Did they change the Mars sculpt? Or is it just because there is a new face-up artist and photographer to make him look different? *_*

Kyle is very attractive too! Reminds me a little of Soom Spinel....who I also adore. ;)

13. No change on the sculpt but the new face-up (a little lightened and brown-toned) and yeop, he looks way better now. :)

14. The new faceup on Mars Tough does have me reconsidering but I don't think I could pass Kyle by for Mars Tough!!! :drool

Revamped = Masculinity :cheer It's about time!!! Male dolls that look like males :aheartbea

I'm glad to see Mars Tough compete with Souldoll's Killian. But actually I traded in my desire for Killian to Kyle on my wishlist, it helps to see the hot faceup on these dolls, I wish every doll's listing would show that. I hope to buy a Kyle eventually and give him the Johnny Depp/Killian/Mars Tough faceup.

OSHI, I was also going to bring up Spinel!! Because he was the first male doll I found that really appealed to me, because of his masculinity and his scruffy faceup! OMG HOT!!!! *drools some more*

:chocoberry

15. What size eyes does Kyle wear?

16. Funny you say that. I want to save up for Kyle and I have Spinel, Kyle is going to be Spinel's son in my story. Tho it may take me a while to save up. :(

17. He takes 14mm eyes.

18. Are there any American distributors for Buddy Dolls?

19. Buddy-Doll totally lowered their prices :D and I have no job!! :...(

And a BUMP for Rabbit-Moon's question.