1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Super Senior Delf Cloud and Regen discussion

Dec 12, 2008

1. I'd have to say Regen is my favorite too. +_+ I really want to get him in the future. :aheartbea <3

2. Yeah Regen for me too heheeh. They're both stunning but I think he's more mature so he wins it for me. Gorgeous boys.

3. I'm getting Regen. I was emant to just get the body but his head is so gorgeous, i'm keeping it XD. I wonder when they are releasing those clothes they are wearing.

4. I really like the way both look, they look really handsome. When I first saw Cloud I though his face kinda reminded me of a cat (maybe it's the eyes)

5. I liked both of them but when i found out that it was a super senior, i was bummed out. They're too tall for me :(

6. I love Cloud! He looks a bit like a grown-up Bory.

I probably won't be getting him though, he looks a bit too.. young? For that size. Especially since I've got plans of getting more mature-looking dolls in a smaller size.

7. I love Regen. <3 I was slightly confused at first because it was "out of stock"...but then I realized they aren't selling him until the 15th in Korea. I want him really badly but I dunno... xD

8. I really like Regen...but I would love him as a girl. Does anyone know if Luts will be releasing a girl body or doll, or are there any other bodies SSD heads match?

9. I think Clouds head is a little small, but Regen is the best SuperSenior Delf mold so far. he's really stunning. ^^

10. I'm pretty sure these new heads can also fit on a SDF body as well, thats what I'm doing with my Regen.

11. When do you expect to get Regen? I would love to see what he looks like on a SDF body :)

12. Well I'm currently in a split for the head and it was ordered on 15th right when LUTS first started taking orders so I imagine he should be in the first batch of Regen's shipped. However I wont be able to order an SDF body til after the new years so maybe not until Feb :sweat.

13. I first fell in love with Cloud cause of the face, but his expression didn't match what I was looking for in my first Dolfie, so I found Regen and now I'm madly in love! Regen is gonna be my first Dolfie once I get enough $ saved up from work. Hopefully he'll be in my arms by March. One thing I was wondering was if anyone who had him had any advice for me as a first time owner?

14. Does anyone know if a Super Senior Delf head can be swapped onto a normal Senior Delf body without it looking... weird?

15. Rengen is from Luts supersenior series has any of you guys gotten it yet? if you have care to show pics ? is he a good dolly?:D
      i just wanted to see how tall it looked in rl is hard to see by only watching thier pics on the website D:

16. omg LC BUDYY X3 you always rescuing me XD i love you O: omgs thankies so much for the links he is so pretty!!

17. I sold my Regen head to a member under split order.
      Here's the only three picture I have ......

Take me to the post!