1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Yan Di and Hua Xi

Oct 21, 2008

1. Discussion thread here

2. They are really stunning! Adding the introduction:

YAN DI (炎帝)
      大地苍生,日月兮,弑万魂不复。惟我独尊,九族不赦。地龙在佐,莫说尔头无所祭,千首奉天我炎帝。
      In the land filled with creations
      Sun and moon change
      But my soul would never fade way
      I'm the only king between the earth and heaven
      My people respect me
      The dragon in the earth helps me
      They are living just for me...​

HUA XI (华熙)
      天恩浩瀚,风雨兮,战千军不败。尊命为天,剑舞寇敌。天龙在上,莫说吾命无归期,仹千秋我华熙。
      Blessed by Almighty
      I'm undefeatable in the fight with storm and thunder
      My faith is for the God
      My sword is for the enemy
      Do not say I would never return
      I will accompany you to the end of the world
      My lord...​

-------------------------------------------------------------
      Their release date hasn't been confirmed yet, but I think HUA XI can be ordered from AS's Chinese website already(with the same amount of money as Van, and the doll seems to be non-limited though the outfits are limited).​

3. Wooooooooo! I just saw them on their site. And it seems it's not up yet.
      It is said "coming soon..."

Is it senior body or normal body? And limited or standards?

4. Oh so these are the general release of the 71.5's!
      My friend saw them at Dollism and was saying that they were in chinese dress, so if Hua Xi is on the chinese site at the same price as Van then I think its pretty certain it is them.

5. They're grouped with the Senior dolls so I think that's the one - also and qiaoban said the doll seems to be standard with a limited outfit (going purely on her information :sweat)

6. They are 71.5cm double jointed body, similar to Van and Gavin.

7. I may be wrong, but on the Chinese site, there's no indication of 'limited' for them (while Van and Gavin have been clearly labeled as 'limited'). Then in the following declaration, it says, the price does not include the limited outfits\wig\eyes etc.

Edit: The notice on their site: 'New Dolls would be released soon. Price and detailed options will up tomorrow.'

8. They are not limited. The website up today.

9. Are they the same faces as Gavin and Van but with human ears and mouth?

10. I think they have totally different face with Gavin and Van.:sweat
      But body may be same size?

And they add the explanation of their names on main site.