1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll mini heads Miu and Neo

Jul 17, 2007

1. Hey all, I wasn't sure this went into the right forum... I saw on www.migidoll.com that he wasn't selling Miu anymore. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were available anywhere else?

This is now a discussion for migidoll mini heads.
      Feel free to ask what mini bodies match/fit with these heads.

FAQ:

Miu head on kid delf body:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?140573-My-Migidoll&p=8131812&viewfull=1#post8131812
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ssion-Part-1&p=4663037&viewfull=1#post4663037

2. Someone asked in their FAQ about ordering Miu and they said they had a few left and to post an order so maybe you could try posting a message to them. Other options would be to look on ebay or yahoo!japan or post a want to buy thread in the marketplace :)

3. Hi ^^
      I have a girl: Migidoll miu with volks pureskin msd body... She is HERE...:D

But I would want a maturer body for my girl... Like a unoa, new dod or castle anne body, for example...

But the problem is the match of the resin and the neck... :(

You know which mature body can go well with one msd head (pureskin color)?

Thanks so much for yours time ;)

4. Oops, sorry, totally spaced this... got your PM, ^EvilAngel^:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's on the SDC Sweet Dreams Kaede body, so her head actually wouldn't sit quite that high if you put her on Ren or regular Kaede's body, or removed the KIPS disc. I just didn't want to take it off cause it would've been a pain. ;P

Sorry about the lack of face-up/eyes/etc. I never really use my Miu, even though she's cute. :sweat

5. Hmm, I wonder how the head would fit on a Lati-doll body? My friend has a Lati girl and she is a good match for Volks pureskin.

6. ^EvilAngel^ > I think the poseability is a good as it gets~ :) The SDC bodies are great!

Kiyono > Yeah, the Lati bodies are closer to Unoa-size, they would be too small for her I think. :sweat

7. News Thread

[​IMG]

This boy is amazing! So moody and brooding and delicious!
      I don't know a whole lot about this company, however.
      Does anyone have any idea how much this boy might run when he's released?
      The announcement implied that he will be sold as a head only, is that the case?
      If anyone could answer any questions for me it would be much appreciated.

********Mod's Note*****

This is a discussion of Migidoll Neo (mini size) heads.

Migidoll website:
      http://www.migidoll.com

FAQ How to order:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2991141&postcount=9

FAQ Body and Resin Matches: Lots of discussion regarding the 'new' resins is already out there.
      Check out this thread for the 2008 Migidoll Leeke/peekswoods resin-type matches.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206485

10/08/08 Edited by Gina

8. There are threads about the the new Migi resin, and what they match. I believe they were set to match lighter resins like Latidoll.

9. In the announcement thread Migi said that the new heads would also be produced in the older resin that matches Volks. :3

10. God he's adorable. Since some of the older Migi heads match Luts Realskin do you think he would work on a Kid Delf body?

11. Here's the resin comparison thread, if anyone's interested.

It looks like Lati and Leeke are the best matches. And since Leeke doesn't have a boy MSD body...
      I am charmed by the lati body the more I look at it, though.

12. Quoted directly from the Migidoll website:

*From this sale, we are going to add Volks colors again.
      We expect that this news is good news for you because both Latidoll colors which had been sold and Volks colors are able to be sold.

So, yup. Now Volks MSD bodies will be open to matching possibilities! Which makes me very happy, because I prefer the Volks bodies to most others. >3<

keepithushhush: If the older Volks-toned Migi heads work with Luts Realskin, I'm guessing the new ones would too. :3

13. [​IMG]

Look who finally arrived! I really, really like him-- and that nose too.

14. I have a little question. Maybe there is someone who can help me.
      Would a Migidoll Miu head fit on a MiniFee body?
      Many thanks :)!

15. I don't know about fit size-wise, but I'm pretty sure the resin wouldn't match. I have a Miu on a realskin kid delf body and the resin match is great, but MNF resin is much darker as far as I'm aware.