1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho

Aug 1, 2008

1. I don't see the new doll anywhere...

2. Sorry. I edited it.

3. HOMG. Crobidoll is AMAZING *____* When I want to buy Lance, they gonna release new doll >[]<
      Can't wait to see the new ones *___*! :aheartbea

4. He looks gorgeous...!! The styling on their guys is always so gorgeous... YeonHo looks to be no different. I hope they post more pics/info soon!

5. Can anyone translate the text in the video story? I'm interested to know what it says.

6. oh my GOD O_O
      NEEEED *LUST LUST LUST*

GAH!

7. OMG He is too gorgeous :D:D:D:D

8. Yeon-Ho looks gorgeous, and that flash movie is just too cute! :aheartbea He looks so sweet that I might just have to add him to my wishlist. :)

I'm beginning to fall in love with a lot of the Crobidoll heads already and I really love the clothes those guys are wearing too! I wonder if they'll be released for sale?

9. does anyone have screen caps of the video? ^^ I can't find any still pictures of him

(edit: I just realised that's him on the banner :sweat but still, any other pictures are more than welcome X3)

10. welll i found my kitten?!!!!! now i'll just have to wait on soom to decide

11. Main page has him on the top banner.

12. wow! very atractive boy! *______* now I feel in love!
      When they release him?

13. Beautiful! just beautiful! OMG> AHHH.

I watched the video 4 times, and each time there was more footage!??? Was this an odd Mac computer occurrence, or artful creation of suspense by crobi web artist? D: lol (in any case, it worked. -but I want to see more of him before I make declarations of want ... eeh)

14. Ahhhhh! Just when I want to make an order for lance, this comes up ;A; Now i'm unsure if I should wait for Yeoh-ho too ;A;

15. Crobidoll never stops surprising meh! XDD
      The new head mold is beautiful. Love that white fox image. :D

16. This happened to me too and I do not have a Mac.

17. ohh myy~ he looks great~ i love his eyes!! *w*

18. T-T I think I might be doomed, I like pouty mouths.

19. ahh... crobi...

u never fail to impress me... *.*