1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Dolls June (Gemini) the Third Land: Onyx - Light and Shadow

Jun 18, 2008

1. indeed very lovely!!!! If she's the right size, i'm soooooo getting her!

2. :D
      Oh bother. My bank account is soooo in trouble.... again. :doh

3. I wonder if they'll be sold as a set only, separately, or with some kind of discount for getting both (like the Super Gem Couple Making Event they did with Spinel and Dia.) I guess we'll find out soon enough...

4. I know, every month, Soom tempts me....... Now I am really forward to the rest of the series.

5. I'm assuming these are the twins, (Gemini), in keeping with their zodiac theme..?
      Oh, but they are gorgeous!

6. I think they are based off of a game about a goddess who gets split into two and one is dark and the other light and the dark is trying to destroy the light. I forgot the name of the game though x.x

7. I agree... it does seem that from Last Song Vega up until this month's release, they have been following a Zodiac theme. I need to start saving before August. :sweat

These girls are truly beautiful, but I'd love the option to buy only one... two will probably be too pricey for me.

8. i love all of soom's monthly dolls so far.
      ....id buy all of them if i could. =p
      & these girls are no exception.

9. Agree!! I only need one girl:). But yea saving for leo.

10. they based it off the CG art of the game called shaiya.

Pic is here ^^

[​IMG]

lovely..I just love "light" she looks so gorgeous :D

11. Indeed, i can't choose, but Dark expression seem to match my girl more -.- Soom sure know 'how' to knock us dead. (stalk the webpage) But i'm not to worry,got a whole month to save up!

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa need more info soon to know what size they are!!

12. :o

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! Not again!!!!!!!!!!! *breathes in, breathes out, breathes in, breathes out*

I am so doomed.

13. beautiful work! the two of them are stunning :)

14. OMG, i've been a fan of the art for the game since FOREVER! oh sheesh, and here I thought i was OFF girls....nope, not good

15. Joining the throngs of the doomed. I love the imagery. I am drawn to the Light. . .

16. Whew, wrong size for me... -(insert massive sigh of relief here)-

That is a really striking and lovely face, though. *dreamy sigh*

17. Wow oh wow - I can't wait to see more pictures of Light!

18. I am pretty sure these are Super Gem girls. They're lovely, especially the light version... but we're trying to buy a house, so no way that I can afford these :(

... still trying to save up for Sabik Elf someday. Soom are making so many gorgeous dolls!! I might have to figure out how to sell the dolls that I haven't really bonded with, so I might afford, and have room for, another monthly or two :roll:

19. They are beautiful but the Dark version is my favorite one. BTW, I'd like the Zodiac theme - it's very interesting and unique. And I want to see the July doll... :)