1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback For Lawy~

May 19, 2008

1. Please leave feedback about any transactions with me here!
      Thank you so much :)

2. Lawy purchased a mnf head from me. She was easy to communicate with and quick to make payment. Very smooth transaction and wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

3. Lawy was part of my split from Iplehouse. She's wonderful to deal with and I would definitely recommend her. Thanks for participating!

4. I purchase a msd leeke chocobrown wig from Lawy. She was great with communicating and it came quick in the mail. Thanks so much!

5. I bought a Kamau sword from Lawy. She is a real pleasure to deal with, and I would definitely buy again. Highly recommended seller!

6. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Lawy. It'd been a very smooth transaction and I'd love to deal with her again! Thanks!^^

7. lawy was in my Bygg/Beyla split, and was a fine participant! id totally endorse her! ;D

8. Sorry about my late answer :sorry

I bought Luts Summer Event Head 2008 and everything went really well. The head was very well packaged and the information play really fast.

Thank you so much~

9. I purchased some Soom eyes from Lawy- communication was great, she shipped really fast and i'm very pleased with them- highly recommend to everyone :)

10. Lawy bought me wig! Quick payment and very nice person! Thanks :)

11. I bought a pair of Soom silicone eyes from Lawy. She is so sweet and communicative, and shipping was really fast, I have never got anything from France so fast before! :D Recommended!
      Thank you Lawy!

12. I joined in her WS Galena split. I must say she was an absolute pleasure to work with! She kept me constantly updated, was incredibly friendly and all over wonderful. Highly recommened for splits!

13. Lawy participated in a Soom split that I ran. The payments and communication were always prompt, not to mention the PMs were friendly too! She also let me know when she received her portion of the split too. I would love to work with Lawy again. She's a real pleasure to work with!

14. I bought a MNF dress from Lawy and couldn't be happier. She makes such lovely clothes, and everything about the transaction went quickly and kindly. I would definitely buy from her again!

15. Lawy buy wigs from me
      Very polite(*^__^*)
      Timely payment
      tell me the goods have arrived
      welcome again
      Any questions, please contact me

16. I purchased a Dollcatch Stella head from Lawy and it was a superb experience! Lawy is very pleasant to work with and she responds to emails very quickly. She shipped Stella out very quickly and even refunded part of the shipping when she found a less expensive way of shipping the head. A very honest seller!

The head is gorgeous and exactly as described. Thanks again!

17. I participate in a split with Lawy, she is a dream to deal with. I can highly recommend her.
      Hope to deal with you again. Thank you.

18. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

19. Lawy was in my Breccia's split.
      I highly recommend her - she is friendly to communication, she paid regularly.
      It was pleasure to deal with you. ^^

20. Bought Souldoll shoes from Lawy.

The transaction was very fast and neat. Packing could be a bit better - the shoes were sent in a flat envelope and got me scared they're damaged, but it all turned out to be all great! Also, Igot a sweet ThankYou note! This made me smile. :)

I can proudly recommend Lawy! ^^